facebook

seems to have fallen off drastically

by: DG

DG seemed like a top house a few years back, but have appeared to have dropped a couple rungs on the ladder? Seems like a lack of legacies? They are simply too new? Except Kappa has a zillion legacies and it seems to work against them at times. Are they too new to maintain the momentum they once had? The whole "anchor/sailor" theme with the picture pose is VERY tired and played out, maybe? Does that work against them too?

Posted By: DG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Maybe   

Maybe legacies aren't that important and everybody thinks the whole sailor theme is super cool. Dunno.

By: Maybe
by: 2018 VideoAug 10, 2018 3:06:52 PM

The girl on the far right in the opening frame is smoking hot.

By: 2018 Video
by: :)Aug 10, 2018 5:43:23 PM

The anchor & sailor theme is a national thing and has been around forever soooo I don’t see how that would affect their rank? That’s like saying the crown is old for zeta and adpi needs to stop using the diamond emoji

By: :)
by: Compliment, that's allAug 14, 2018 1:50:46 PM

The girl in the video is very attractive. That's all. Not trying to be a creep.

(If I was trying to be a creep, I'd get on twitter and beg to find out what her name is. Guess I'd have to be a football player too. lol)

By: Compliment, that's all
#2  by: ..   

DG is rising to the top, sorry, Kappa

By: ..
#3  by: Depends who you ask   

When I came here, I thought they were a top house and would still consider them one. Everyone disagrees on it. If you got this house, you’d be happy. Good group of girls, love their do good week, and active on campus.

By: Depends who you ask
#4  by: Byt    

Not as cute as they used to be

By: Byt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.