facebook

moms on bid day

by: I’m old

Yes, I’m a mom, but found this site and am hoping to get an honest answer, then I’ll go away—promise. Are moms expected to be there on bid day like at some other SEC schools? It seems weird to me (it wasn’t a thing at my SEC school back in the day) but I want to be there for my girl if that’s the norm. Back then bid day was about the pledges and their new sisters, but I don’t know A&M and what’s expected.

Thanks

Posted By: I’m old
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl    

Don’t come. That’s not really an A&M thing. Maybe if she pledges your legacy but we have so much planned for the new members on Bid Day that after pics are over, you’d just be in the way.

By: Girl
#2  by: yes   

My mom came to bid day. I only live 2 hours away so it wasn’t too much. She came up after pref night and took me to dinner. She was there until pictures were done on bid day and left for me to spend time with my new pledge class. I loved my mom being there. A lot of other girls moms were there. I wouldn’t stick around for a long time but it would be nice to support your daughter on her big day!

By: yes
#3  by: def   

Definitely go, if you can!

By: def

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.