facebook

post spring frat rankings

by: Overall rank

Top: SAE, Fiji, Delt
Upper Mid: KA, Sig Chi, Pike
Lower Mid: Beta, Phi Delt, Pikapp
Bottom: ATO, Kappa Sig, Sammy
The rest aren't relevant

This is based on recent success in rush, events, and overall presence.

Posted By: Overall rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yes but    

Switch Kapsig and Phidelt... And Beta should be up in Upper Mid

By: Yes but
by: Ehh May 24, 2018 11:17:11 AM

Maybe, idk I think Ksig deserves to be more bottom tier after all the probation and just being the way they are lol. Phi delt debatable, but they've been doing better as equal as Pikapp. Beta isn't on the same level as KA SChi and Pike so I can see that

By: Ehh
by: AgainJul 6, 2018 6:49:27 AM

All these comments above and below written by the same dude. He tries to add his sorry phrat in the mix with good ones.

Total queer.

By: Again
#2  by: ?   

Sammy isn’t even relevant enough for this list

By: ?
by: True May 24, 2018 9:23:38 AM

True but they now have a good physical house and probably will have it for a long time - they’re not relevant enough now but maybe will be in the (far) future

By: True
by: HmmMay 28, 2018 12:11:39 PM

^ Heard they were thinking about getting a new house...

By: Hmm
by: @HmmMay 28, 2018 1:29:53 PM

Why would they go and do that if they JUST got the old Sig Nu house (the one to Sig Chi) ? Makes no sense

By: @Hmm
#3  by: lol   

Top: SAE, Delt
Upper Mid: Delt, Sig Chi, Pike
Lower Mid: KA, Phi Delt, Deke, Beta
Bottom: ATO, Pi Kapp
The rest are really irrelevant. Sammy sucks and Kappa Sig is barely coming back.

By: lol
#4  by: lol   

Top: SAE, Delt
Upper Mid: Delt, Sig Chi, Pike
Lower Mid: KA, Phi Delt, Deke, Beta
Bottom: ATO, Pi Kapp
The rest are really irrelevant. Sammy sucks and Kappa Sig is barely coming back.

by: ???May 30, 2018 3:53:27 AM

Do you even go to A&M? This ranking looks like it was made through the eyes of a Blinn girl

By: ???
by: Agreed May 30, 2018 7:05:42 AM

Yeah the OP had it right the first time - our top isn’t just SAE and Delt - and in no way in hell is KA and Beta that low w Phidelt/DKE and below Pike lol

User @lol definitely posted it to troll

By: Agreed
by: ChioJun 21, 2018 1:07:21 PM

Beta higher. Pike down. Way down. Lol

By: Chio
#5  by: Greek   

Top: ΣΑΕ, ΚΑ, ΔΤΔ, FIJI, ΣΧ

Mid: ΒΘΠ, ΠΚΑ, ΑΤΟ, ΚΣ

Bottom: ΠΚΦ, ΔΚΕ, ΣΑΜ, ΦΔΘ

Still too small for now: ΑΓΡ, ΘΧ, ΑΣΦ, ΦΚΨ, FH
Not IFC: ΤΚΕ
Heard talks of a new ΛΧΑ colony starting as well

Each are all different for different reasons, but simplified into just 3 “tiers” by: involvement on-campus, popularity/relevance/parties, success with recruiting new members and chapter size, quality and the kinds of members I’ve met/known, sorority relations, etc.

Feel free to agree/disagree/suggest your own opinion

By: Greek
by: EhJun 1, 2018 11:37:04 AM

Too many top tier houses, and theirs no way ksig can be a middle tier being on probation this past year, and ato in mid tier lol? Pikapp and Phi Delt have been more involved and better at recruitment in the general past year. Original poster had it right the first time

By: Eh
by: So Jun 1, 2018 12:43:33 PM

@Eh Wdym too many top houses? It’s a “simplified” list, and I get what you mean, but top is sort of relative here, like you can’t just say “there’s only allowed 2 or 3 top houses”, peoples’ opinions vary so much for different reasons can and i think @Greek just meant those are our best? Idk - but i agree, if anything Ksig is at the lowest of mid tier, and yeah Phidelt has been doing better in involvement...don’t know much about Pikapp or ATO though lol. i do know that Pikapp & Phidelt don’t typically do too great at rush, we all get to see their new members go down the steps

By: So
by: NahJun 2, 2018 12:34:35 AM

Pike and Beta are way better than ATO and Kappa sig lmao wtf

By: Nah
by: older girl’s opinion Jun 2, 2018 9:37:46 AM

our best ones here are ΣΑΕ, FIJI, ΔΤΔ, ΚΑ, ΣΧ, ΒΘΠ - they have huge numbers and consistently good w/rush, attractive and fun guys, great social status and parties, involved on campus (some more than others), and great chilifests every year - but they’re def not all the same, and they typically run w/diff sorority groupies which i think causes the whole “tier” debate bc the sororitys are always obsessed w/that. i maybe could see ΠΚΑ instead of ΒΘΠ? they seem to have been getting better all-around... but those are the ones I’d say are most relevant and popular. also R.I.P. ΣΦΕ y’all are missed as a chapter

By: older girl’s opinion
#6  by: Uhhh   

Pike is not on the same level as KA ....

By: Uhhh
by: UhhhJun 5, 2018 6:44:18 PM

KA and Pike are both better than Sigma Chi tbh

By: Uhhh
by: Nah Jun 5, 2018 9:53:02 PM

Pike isn’t better than SigChi 😂 do you even go here ?

by: NahhhJun 6, 2018 3:01:55 PM

^Sigma Chi isn't really involved at all. Take away their house and they are overall not that good of a fraternity. They had 5 fraternities outsell them at Chilifest including KA, Pike, and even Beta.

By: Nahhh
by: ehJun 7, 2018 7:59:13 AM

pretty sure sigchi is really involved in things like IFC and StuMo and other things too... “take away their house”, they still have a huge chapter w good looking, nice and fun guys - ik their chilifest was popular af tho this year but idk how many tickets they sold or whatever and idk where anyone can even find that out lol

By: eh
#7  by: bootz   

When is Sig Ep coming back?

By: bootz
by: HmmJun 12, 2018 6:20:42 PM

Probably not in a while

By: Hmm
#8  by: Hm   

Deke got Sigep's old house... Would be curious to know wha Sigep would do if/when they come back in a few years .... & if Deke actually has a successful rush and gets more guys, they could potentially rise from bottom to mid tier

By: Hm
by: gigsJun 14, 2018 4:38:48 PM

DKEs house be given to Pike or Phi delt

By: gigs
by: @HmJun 21, 2018 10:13:41 PM

I heard Deke is just renting it and SigEp still owns it

By: @Hm
#9  by: Surprisingly Accurate BUt   

OP has it pretty much right...
- But Beta below Pike? And on same level as Phidelt and Pikapp? Def move Beta up
- Pikapp's rush has sucked horribly (brutally honest, sorry, look it up for yourself) so if this is based off of "recent success in rush" then you'd to move them down
- DKE has become more/equally relevant than ATO or Sammy. Still small chapter, but just got old Sigep house property (if you havent seen it, its pretty great), they actually have involvement on campus.
- Sammy is only relevant for having a big house next to SigChi (old SigNu house). Just like Pikapp, they have not been great at rush whatsoever. Not sure how they even can fill that house. Having that house might help them get some more numbers though

By: Surprisingly Accurate BUt
by: lolJun 15, 2018 7:11:44 PM

Beta without their party barn is nothing, they only party not really involved on campus and are just wanna be KA. Also heard they got some asswipes for now they aren't at the same level as KA Sig Chi etc.

by: wutJun 15, 2018 8:06:27 PM

^ “just a wannabe KA”? elaborate please or is all you know about them? lol

By: wut
by: NahJun 24, 2018 2:43:22 PM

Beta is not good

#10  by: Gigs   

Bump

By: Gigs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.