facebook

belles or join a sorority?

by: Aggie

If I get cut from all but left with just ADPI or AOPI then I will drop and join a women’s organization... which organizations are the best?

Posted By: Aggie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

Have you seen any belles? No. And what even is a ryllie? LOL

By: Rush
#2  by: GoGreek   

This is probably not the place to ask that question...

By: GoGreek
#3  by: Grk   

This is sad. You have a lot to learn. All the chapters here are super fun.

By: Grk
by: IvApr 7, 2018 10:35:27 PM

Why are you girls so rude? I thought the Greek community was filled with sisters who support one another, especially women, even outside their sorority. Y’all are just heartless things lol

By: Iv
#4  by: ags   

I’m not even in one of the houses you just mentioned, but if you go into recruitment with that attitude, you won’t get very far. You should also think about what you actually want from a sorority. Are you looking for a lifelong sisterhood or a status symbol? Seems like the latter to me.

By: ags
#5  by: good luck   

womens organizations have a very lengthy application & interview process. they dont take very many girls every year, especially if you dont know anyone that is already in it. keep in mind it is a very very real possibility that you wont get into a womens org on your first try as a freshman & you’ll be stuck with neither.

By: good luck
#6  by: just saying   

Both those houses are truly amazing. If you've ever talked to an ADPi or and AOii you would know.

By: just saying
#7  by: typo   

top women's orgs are difficult to get into.

By: typo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.