facebook

transferring schools but in a sorority

by: Helpme

Hey I’m in tridelt at a difference school but I’m transferring here in fall and want to know how they are here what the girls are like and if there top tier or not. I still want to be involved in the sorority

Posted By: Helpme
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

They are a top house. Very good chapter at a&m.

By: .
#2  by: ^^^^   

On probation, and pledge classes are getting worse every year

By: ^^^^
by: ?Mar 17, 2018 3:53:30 PM

Not on probation. Highest return rate every year of rush.

By: ?
by: LiesMar 17, 2018 5:49:10 PM

Yes on probation, just check the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life website. They have year-long probation. And also missed quota this past year. All the information is available online, so you can't just lie your way out of this one.

By: Lies
by: Pants on fireMar 18, 2018 9:33:08 PM

The numbers for everyone’s PCs are posted on GC and I know for a fact that they are right for my sorority and 3 others. TriDelt only took 77 this year whereas quota was 79. Furthermore, they were the only sorority to not post numbers of new members which only adds onto their guilt especially as they have always done so in the past. And honestly, you’re the one stupid enough to be caught in a lie, so you’re the one who has to provide the burden of the proof. Pretty dumb of you to get caught.

Might want to stop bidding Blinn girls.

By: Pants on fire
#3  by: Here it is   

They are declinIng. Last pledge class was subpar and they lost many girls to chi o kappa dg Zeta. They did not make quota and they are on probation with tamu for hazing. Their scholastic reporting is suspect because they did not include their new members. They pledge way too many Blinn Team and sophomore transfers that could not get into RAMU as freshmen.

By: Here it is
by: .Mar 19, 2018 6:26:32 PM

they’re on probation and as a result they can’t post their gpa and numbers this semester. So... that’s why they haven’t posted.

By: .
by: factsMar 19, 2018 10:20:33 PM

They had a bad recruitment and followed it up with a bad bid day

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.