By: haha
by: YeahMay 12, 2013 1:13:39 PM

I have that feeling too.

By: Yeah
#12  by: what   

We have DKE's here never have seen one how can the be middle tier

By: what
#13  by: Well   

Beta is different because they have so much more class. Wealthy down to earth guys that don't pretend. Lots of tradition and very selective. You only know this about them if you know the guys though. Outsiders probably don't have a clue.

By: Well
by: HAMay 12, 2013 3:58:26 PM

^That may be the most pretentious post I've read on here. Says alot about Beta...

By: HA
by: hahahaMay 12, 2013 6:45:55 PM

Wealthy? Selective? Y'all have a barn and many of your actives now were cut by other fraternities. Get real..

By: hahaha
by: JenMay 12, 2013 10:56:45 PM

I think they're awesome.

By: Jen
#14  by: @hahaha   

Did you know that guys don't get "cut" by fraternities. They just don't get a bid extended but "cut?" That's for girls...

By: @hahaha
#15  by: hahahaha   

Cut or balled. Same thing. Would suck to be one of them..

By: hahahaha
by: What?May 13, 2013 2:13:11 PM

Not getting a bid doesn't mean you were blackballed, it means you didn't get a bid.

By: What?
by: ^May 13, 2013 7:12:52 PM

Sounds like a Beta that's butthurt about getting "balled". Sorry bud, you weren't what the top was looking for and didn't make the cut...no matter how you phrase it.

By: ^
by: What?May 13, 2013 11:39:27 PM

Not a Beta, I just don't know how anyone actually in a fraternity thinks going to a rush event for a fraternity and not getting a bid is the same thing as getting "balled." If you've been on the other side of rush you should know that not everyone who goes to events gets bid, but that isn't the same thing as intentionally blackballing.

By: What?
#16  by: Money   

Beta sucks. The number of fall pledges they got this year was in the teens. Says something about the "growth" of their chapter huh? That's like ATO status right there. They also have a barn.... You can chalk it up and say it is a "oohhh but it's such a NICE barnn!!"....It's still a freakin' barn.

By: Money
#17  by: There you have it.   

Only problem: everyone loves them. They have wealth and class and you don't see that in every chapter at A&M.

By: There you have it.
by: aggiegreekMay 14, 2013 12:08:52 PM

no, no one even knows who betas are, never see them on ng, they dont have any good parties, not active on campus. "wealth" really? beta has a barn clearly yall are not wealthy

By: aggiegreek
by: haMay 14, 2013 12:49:21 PM

You are either a beta or a beta's girlfriend. Beta is not that good to be top 3. End of story

By: ha
by: yeahMay 14, 2013 1:13:23 PM

At least SAE has a real house. I don't even know where the Beta barn is.

By: yeah
#18  by: UHHH   

Every Beta I know is loaded.

By: UHHH
by: YeahMay 16, 2013 10:02:33 AM

Awesome party barn.

By: Yeah
#19  by: finally   

this ranking is spot on

By: finally
#20  by: Not spot on   

Beta is not top 3 and Delt is better than SAE.
Sig Ep is better than Sigma Chi.

By: Not spot on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.