facebook

best chilifest theme and tent?

by: chilifest

anyone know which frat is going to have the best theme and tent (including drinks) at chilifest?

Posted By: chilifest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Probably SAE as always

By: .
by: ^Feb 23, 2018 12:05:27 AM

SAE will have the best build but never has the best parties inside the build. Last year Delt and pike had the most fun parties inside their builds

By: ^
by: ^Feb 26, 2018 9:43:01 AM

The only reason Pike’s party/build was so good last year was because they did a joint one with the ex-SigEps. Doubt that’ll be happening again. My money is on Delt

by: ^truthFeb 26, 2018 5:07:02 PM

Truth. Pike = try hards

By: ^truth
#2  by: answer    

Delt, SAE, KA, & Beta’s were all rly crowded & most fun last year (in that order too in my opinion). I didn’t go into Pike but some of my friends did & they said it was fun lol (but they’re also Pike groupies, so idk)
This year it’s:
SAE - Titanic (probs a giant awesome ship as their build)
KA - KAlypso/beach
Delt - Delta Airlines
Beta - Olympics
SigChi - X game
Pike - Jurassic Park
ATO - Royal Rumble/wrestling i heard?
ACE - Nattyshack
AMA - Chili Chili (“Dilly Dilly” like medieval theme)
One Army - Wooodstock

By: answer
#3  by: Best build   

Definitely Fiji, had a great time last chilifest. And it seemed like them and Pike had the hottest girls

By: Best build
by: A+Mar 27, 2018 6:14:55 PM

If you're into desperate girls. But oh yeah, Pike isn't selective with their girls either. And now they are literally paying to have comments removed on GR.

By: A+
#4  by: And   

Heard phi delt theme is it's always sunny in Philadelphia, apparently they are also getting an old row sponsor? Should be cool

By: And
by: ^Mar 27, 2018 4:38:37 PM

Yea iron spikes is sponsored by Old Row Not phi delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.