facebook

housing

by: 2022

I'm rushing next fall, and I was wondering which is the better place to live, Hullabaloo or Callaway Villas, etc?

Posted By: 2022
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

For girls: Callaway House is still the #1, but it's that high only because there are so many Greeks so it ends up being just a big party sometimes so there will be a lot of your sisters there. I would say Hullabaloo is #2 because it's on campus, newer, and there are still a decent number of sorority girls there. I see lots of sorority name tags on the doors. Villas for #3 because they're just really low quality and everyone is pretty far away from each other. Popular for sophmores or upper classmen maybe but I wouldn't recommend it for freshman.

For guys: Callaway House is #1 again. But I'd say Villas is the preferred #2.

By: .
#2  by: AggieGreek   

Almost anywhere you live, there will be sorority girls. Greek life is one of the largest organizations on campus. I would find a place that best suits you and your price range. If you are looking for a dorm, I would suggest Hullabaloo or Neely. A lot of sisters like to go to Northgate together, and that will be just across the street from your dorm. If you want an apartment off campus but close, I would suggest the Callaway House or The Standard (a new apartment at Northgate). If you want something close to campus but not too close (sometimes you want to get away from campus and clear your head), I would recommend Campus Village or Z Islander. I know many of my sisters live at all of these locations.

Best of luck on recruitment!
AggieGreek

By: AggieGreek
#3  by: well    

It honestly doesn’t matter

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.