facebook

adpi

by: legacy

What's ADPi like here?

Posted By: legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Great   

ADPi is one of the original sororities at A&M. It's never been "top tier" (whatever that means), but the girls in ADPi are very loyal to each other and have a great sisterhood. ADPi is strong in the SEC and improving after a few hard times at A&M. They have a ton of alum support and seem to be on the rise.

By: Great
#2  by: .   

Bottom of the bottom. Last resort.

By: .
#3  by: .   

A group that needs to get it together for once. No one respects you.

By: .
#4  by: Pikey likes them   

Just ask Pike. Lol

By: Pikey likes them
#5  by: Uncalled For!   

ADPi has really gotten better just the 2 1/2 years I have been here. When I went through recruitment they were REALLY ackward, but I have seen and met some of their newer girls who seem much more social. I understand they had some girls choose them over KD, DZ and even GPhi and Theta this year.
I think part of it is they don't give off a "desperate" vibe like they did before.
It would be nice to see a little more PanHellenic support on here, BTW.

By: Uncalled For!
#6  by: AggieGreek   

Everyone's view of a sorority will be different. If you are thinking about ADPi, I would encourage reaching out to the Membership chair. She will be able to show you the house and tell you more about the sorority here at Texas A&M. If you still aren't sure, then I would highly suggest participating in Formal Recruitment in the Fall to get a small taste of every sorority and see which one is right for you.

Best of luck!
AggieGreek

By: AggieGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.