facebook

howdy, class of 2017!

by: shalandstup

I was just wondering. I'm going to rush next semester and want to know who to avoid. I don't want to have my name associated with, well, you know... so who are the ones I should really go for? I need to make sure I choose an identity that makes me look good, like top of the class good. I can't decide though, without the help of true insiders like yourselves!

Thanks from a future Aggie!

Posted By: shalandstup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: obviously   

with that attitude none of the wonderful houses at A&M would want you. Be yourself you idiot. Any house you get you should feel honored that they even took you.

By: obviously
#2  by: Agree with 1   

Totally agree with the person's comment above ^. You should look into what group you feel most comfortable being with, and which sisterhood/ philanthropy you could see yourself being apart of. I know with you being as shallow as you sound in this comment, my sorority wouldn't take you, and we're top notch... just so ya know. Treat others as you would like to be treated, it will get you far in life! Good luck through recruitment! Every house here is wonderful!

By: Agree with 1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.