facebook

which fraternity has the coolest house?

by: Fratty McMasters

I am an incoming freshman next Fall. I am wondering which fraternity on campus has the coolest house?

Posted By: Fratty McMasters
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Scrat   

Check out Phi Delts house. They have a porch, party barn, tv room, huge tree they decorate for Christmas (love!) and tons of land. they are in the middle of no where which means cops have never once showed up to their parties. As a freshman that makes me and my sisters love their house. Others fraternities have gotten their parties broken up and people arrested because they are in the middle of
Neighborhoods

By: Scrat
by: goodApr 23, 2013 8:07:32 AM

Agree

By: good
#2  by: ...   

phi delt = social suicide

By: ...
by: WellApr 23, 2013 1:40:42 PM

Sweetheart if you have met some of them you would know they are a fun group of guys. There house is nice and they know how to have a great time. Phi Delt is a huge fraternity in Texas. Their chapter is small because they are selective.

By: Well
#3  by: ha   

phi delt is weak at A&M. The chapter is not sought after and they are definitely not selective. Plenty of guys that were cut by the popular chapters ended up in phi delt..

By: ha
#4  by: aggiegreek   

delt tau delta, kappa alphaand FIJI are all good choices

By: aggiegreek
#5  by: ...   

Check out KA, FIJI, Beta and Delt.
Maybe SAE..

By: ...
#6  by: LOL   

This question is about who has the coolest house...not who you think the "best chapter" is. Fiji and KA have extremely weak houses. Beta has a freaking barn.

The chapters with nice houses would be: Sigma Chi & SAE (traditional nice fraternity houses), and Delt and SigEp (above average house but lots of land for parties).

By: LOL
#7  by: Beta   

Is not a top three chapter...

By: Beta
by: Huh?Apr 30, 2013 1:05:02 AM

news to me. Can't think of another obvious contender for the number 3 spot.

By: Huh?
by: NameMay 1, 2013 8:57:20 PM

one reason why they should be?

By: Name
#8  by: KKG   

SAE definitely has the nicest house!! It's on a lot of land with the biggest basketball court, volleyball court, party barn and concert stage. Its pretty much the only traditional "southern" frat house at A&M

By: KKG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.