facebook

to the ppl still mad abt tridelt

by: annoyed

the fact that people are still mad about tri delt having a bid day is just stupid and pure jealousy. a lot of the top houses did some kid of "bid day" or celebration on the day that panhellenic asked everyonoe not to. i know that zta did something for their new members, chi o had a bid day type thing and dg had their new members at their house. other bottom houses such as g phi and kd waited over a week to hold their bid day. honestly it just shows that if youre a top house youre going to do whatever you want bc youre not afraid of the backlash thats going to come from it. and honestly lower tier sororitys should be willing to take more risks bc it will make them look better. all the ppl still complaining about this are just salty that they followed the rules and did not have a successful bid day or rush

Posted By: annoyed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

People aren’t mad tri delt had a “bid day” when they weren’t supposed to. My house had girls at our house on bid day and I’m not in any of the houses mentioned above. People are mad at how they hazed their new members and we’re dumb enough to post it on social media and not get face any consequences.

By: .
by: KEEP IN MINDJan 16, 2018 9:28:16 AM

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ALL WRITTEN BY THE SAME DUDE!

THA"TS RIGHT, ONE GUY IS WRITING ALL OF THIS

FREAKING BIZARRE and SUPER CREEPY.

By: KEEP IN MIND
#2  by: Tbh   

I’m just annoyed about they hazed new members - who were very underage ... shows how much respect they have for the girls they are supposed to be welcoming and taking care of. My sorority would NEVER even think of doing this and I have NEVER felt pressured to do anything of that nature.

By: Tbh
#3  by: ^^   

The only thing some people are mad about is that there's an actual vid of them "hazing" their new members yet they didn't really face any consequences... We all know that if any other sorority did that, they'd be in trouble. & heck, if one of our frats did that to pledges with video evidence passed around campus like that, they'd all be screwed for hazing

By: ^^
#4  by: Lol   

Trident had a terrible recruitment, between hazing new girls, getting put on probation by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life, and failing to make quota and losing a lot of their target girls this year.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.