facebook

real sorority ranks

by: Zip2013

Sorority chapters are not made or broken on one pledge class. It is years of pledging top girls, and being involved, socializing with fraternities and sororities, philanthropy events, and continued alum support: That said, this is the ranks at Texas A&M ...

Kappa, TriDelt
XO, DG, Zeta

PiPhi, Theta

DZ, AXO
KD, Gamma Phi

ADPi

Posted By: Zip2013
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: crescentmoon   

Adpi did not make quota in the 1980s - FACT always continuously bidding, and girls withdrawing. You are not doing ADPi any service coming on and falsely representing the adpi chapter at TAMU. I am glad adpi alums, after 4 decades of a poor chapter, have decided to help the chapter at TAMU. But don't misrespresent was has occured over the last 40 years.

By: crescentmoon
#12  by: crescentmoon   

Adpi did not make quota in the 1980s, please stop respresenting adpi falsely

By: crescentmoon
#13  by: WOW   

I was there - adpi did not ever make quota in the 1980s - please stop representing adpi in a false way. We are all happy that the adpi alums finally stepped in to help the chapter, but it has struggled - not making quota, actives dropping out, no social calendar, poor house gpa - for decades. Don't misrepresent.

By: WOW
#14  by: Class of 1987   

Texas A&M Class of 1987, the unbiased rankings when I left were ( and please remember some chapters had not colonized yet, and TriDelta just moved into their house while all the other chapters on campus had houses)

XO, Kappa
Theta
Zeta
TriDelta
DZ

ADPi
Alpha Phi (closed)
Alpha Gamma Delta (closed)

The last 3 did not make quota from 1982-1987.

By: Class of 1987
by: wha???Apr 19, 2013 10:16:33 PM

Did you just actually admit that you're almost 50 years old and on greekrank??? You're either lying or need to get a life...seriously

By: wha???
#15  by: Truth    

Alpha Gamma Delta closed in 1999. You clearly cannot be from that era just someone writing untruths. Alpha Phi closed & colonized & closed again in the Spring of 2000. ADPI made quota all during the 80's & struggled during the later 90's. Though they were not making quota they were only 20-30 girls away from chapter average each year. You are correct that Alum's were not active in the house like Chi-O or Tri Delt. The truth is the A&M Greek System became unstable due to the fast expansion this has resulted in chapters closing just as fast as they arrive. ADPI had a brief come back from 1999-2003. Chapters closing only weaken the Greek Community. We should support all Greeks and be happy for those making a come back. We are in the SEC where Greek Life is huge and need all chapters at the top of their game #support all houses!

By: Truth
#16  by: class of 1987   

both alpha gam and alpha phi were on campus in the 1980s, what I wrote or intended was that both are closed now. Adpi did not make quota during these years, but alpha gam had the hardest time. all three had sweet girls, but they all struggled to meet quota. The A&M Greek system was not unstable, but adding DG! KD, Pi Phi, AXO, GAmma Phi only hurt the struggling sororities.

By: class of 1987
#17  by: Real World   

I have to agree with "Truth" it is documented by Greek Life the numbers for all chapters and if they reached quota or not. It was not the 80's that hurt ADPI but the 90's. More girls are actually going Greek now so quota is much different than 1987 & harder to reach each year! If you are on top this year it just means you have to work really hard to stay there. Most Nationals are looking at their chapters at A&M since the Greek System is getting so strong. We all know Zeta has a new house, GPHI & ADPI have more local Alum support/ money & DG had a great year so next year could be different.

By: Real World
#18  by: Hey 14   

Pi Phi was on campus in 1987 because my mom was one. They started that chapter in the spring of 1985 and had their first full rush in fall of 1985. Why is a mom on this page anyway?

By: Hey 14

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.