facebook

honest review

by: Unbiased

Pike deserves to be much higher on every list I see, they've had 2 great years and took a top tier pledge class this fall. Definitely upper middle or even upper tier.

Posted By: Unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Honest   

They aren't upper tier. SAE is barely slipping into the upper tier. If pike continues to do well, and gets a good house they could be upper mid

By: Honest
by: Gig 'emDec 7, 2017 2:54:01 PM

Pike took about 30 pledges, with less Blinn guys, which is great! We all know who the top 6 houses are and these guys aren't even close to be honest. Delt gave out a truck load of bids, but more doesn't mean better. If any of the top 6 gave out bids based on the same criteria as these two, they'd be giving out bids in the thousands. Just being honest here. Greek system at A&M revolves around Sororities. Anything outside of top 6 for guys is a complete waste of time. A&M is a great school to be a GDI.

Gig 'em

By: Gig 'em
by: Lol loserDec 7, 2017 10:20:18 PM

^found the Christmas troll!

By: Lol loser
by: Too funnyDec 11, 2017 4:57:49 AM

"If any of the top 6 gave out bids based on the same criteria as these two, they'd be giving out bids in the thousands."

Honestly, this is the most correct statement ever posted on this site.

By: Too funny
#2  by: Eh   

Pike has 30-something pledges this PC’17...SAE, KA, SigChi, Fiji, Delt, and Beta took more (and better) pledges. Pike has done well but they are not a top tier, don’t kid yourself

By: Eh
#3  by: Honest   

L.O.L. Pike is lucky if they are listed lower mid tier.

By: Honest
#4  by: Most honest   

I would say mid to upper mid tops. House is a major limiting factor, although the current one is a big step up from last year's. They will always struggle to recruit 50 guys like some of the bigger chapters, but I would say the 35-40 they got are all quality. Overall they're trending up and definitely on the relevant side of the divide in greek life, but I think saying they're upper tier is a HUGE stretch.

By: Most honest
by: correctionNov 14, 2017 7:27:49 PM

correct meif im wrong but i heard they got like only 30, maybe like 35 at most

By: correction
by: ApparentlyNov 15, 2017 1:58:20 PM

They have 38-39

By: Apparently
#5  by: Lmfao   

No, they dont

By: Lmfao
#6  by: Real   

Not anywhere near "top" yet

By: Real
by: TruNov 17, 2017 5:33:00 PM

Way closer to the bottom than the top to be honest.

By: Tru
#7  by: ag18   

they've done a lot better recently, on same level of popularity w girls as sigchi and delt and other good houses

By: ag18
by: nopeDec 22, 2017 11:16:33 AM

delt is not popular with girls, just being honest.

By: nope
#8  by: Whaaa?   

We have a pike chapter here?

By: Whaaa?
#9  by: For real???   

This is funny

By: For real???
#10  by: Honest Response   

Honestly, no they don't. These are the guys that no one else bid or that were too uninformed to know what they were doing when they accepted a bid from Pike.

By: Honest Response

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.