facebook

fiji?

by: These Hands Don't Haze

Consensus seems to be that they're top tier; can anyone give me a general idea of how they're perceived by the rest of Greek life here? (aside from the usual "wealthy parents from specific zip codes" narrative) They seem to be pretty reclusive which has both its pros and cons. Just trying to get a general idea of how people view Fiji.

Posted By: These Hands Don't Haze
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest   

theres a post a couple pages back called fraternity descriptions or something that will have a bunch of different accurate descriptions/stereotypes for each of the big fraternities. Fiji is on there too.

By: Honest
by: ?Oct 31, 2017 10:58:36 AM

Accurate stereotypes? You're an idiot.

By: ?
by: ??Nov 3, 2017 2:04:06 AM

What's not accurate?

By: ??
by: duh.Nov 3, 2017 9:53:56 AM

by definition, stereotypes are not accurate.

do go more crank. moron.

By: duh.
#2  by: speed?   

Do you feel that speed/cocaine/amphetamines makes you smarter?

Your ramblings appear that you're all 'cranked up'.

That, or you're just a bit 'wacked-out' sober.

By: speed?
#3  by: Aggie Greek   

Disregard the trolls ^ ^
Fiji is a good and big chapter here, pretty involved gentlemen, mostly tend to hang w/Tridelt and ChiO and Kappas which is why I guess you'd say they're known to be reclusive, but still social enough with other sororities and other women's orgs on campus. And yes, they sort of all tend to be from wealthier areas too. They're overall a good frat, but just dont really party as hard as KA or SAE or others

By: Aggie Greek
by: These Hands Don't HazeNov 1, 2017 3:08:25 PM

Would you say that Fiji tends to be mature than the other frats to an extent? As in their only goal isn't just partying, but more so lasting relationships / business connections?

By: These Hands Don't Haze
by: hmm....Nov 3, 2017 3:04:10 PM

dem fightin' words derr....

By: hmm....
#4  by: Ag    

From their page, i agree w most of this:
Self-proclaimed "top" tier. "Zip-code" recruit so if you didnt go to HS with them or arent from a wealthy area like them= no bid. They're kind of the reason people say you "pay for your friends" by joining a frat. Tends to hang with only Kappas, Tridelts, ChiO's and rude+antisocial to other sororitys that arent those 3. Never really see these guys on campus, no philanthropy events, and their parties aren't that fun/they barely have any. I've seen middle and some bottom tier frats do more than them over the past school year.

By: Ag

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.