facebook

overall rank

by: Frats

Hi TAMU 21 -
I know you're rushing this fall. I know you're wondering which house to rush and who will be your future brothers. Well here is what you should know:
SAE is top house
Delt, Beta and KA definitely follow closely
Then Sigma Chi, FIJI and Pike also follow very closely
Then Ksig
Then Pi Kapp
Then ATO, TKE, EAM
Then everyone else? Thoughts?

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: True but   

lots of pros and cons about SAE (and a lot of the good frats) in my opinion..... also switch Sigma Chi or Fiji w Beta lmao..

By: True but
by: EhhhAug 15, 2017 5:06:34 PM

Yeah but Beta has way more events than Sigma Chi and FIJI...I don't think Sigma Chi or FIJI had events this summer???

By: Ehhh
by: ??Aug 15, 2017 5:51:13 PM

Like what .... ik there was beta lei but I think that's it 😂

By: ??
#2  by: Good Ag   

Best advice for freshmen is to meet the other guys rushing with you since they'll be your future pledge brothers in your pledge class, and to meet 3 (maybe 4?) frats that you're interested in at the IFC Convocation tables. And if you don't want to rush first semester, there's spring rush which just has a LOT less people in the pledge class.
Or just rush as a sophomore, it's pretty common to do that here

By: Good Ag
#3  by: more accurate   

Fiji KA
SAE

Delt
Pike Sigma Chi Beta

Irrelevant

By: more accurate
by: 50 miles from campusAug 16, 2017 1:48:49 AM

I've been to one FIJI event over the years (apparently they only had two events this year?). I literally was stranded, I wanted to leave and go to a different house party, but their "house" is so far away that the uber was $50+, we even tried calling CARPOOL to give us a ride, but their "house" is outside of CARPOOL's limits (THAT IS HOW FAR THEIR "HOUSE" IS FROM CAMPUS). FIJIs are attractive however. So they are "good" I guess, but definitely not top house. Also @moreaccurate your rank is literally the same as the first one...you just put FIJI and KA at the top and beta to the bottom. So are you in FIJI? No way FIJI is better than Delt or SAE. NO WAY! KA, Delt and SAE put on the most events (and their houses/whatever aren't ridiculously far from campus)!!!!

By: 50 miles from campus
by: tbhAug 16, 2017 7:01:14 AM

I think we can all agree that Fiji here is good but not top house.

By: tbh
#4  by: good   

KA is top!

By: good
#5  by: Facts   

Woah, woah, woah EVERYONE knows BYX is the really top house!

By: Facts
#6  by: Wow   

KA is top. Period.

By: Wow
#7  by: .   

Who you think is top depends on what sorority you're in.
Tridelt/kappa/chio - Fiji is top
Zeta/axo/dz -delt or sae are top

By: .
by: LolAug 20, 2017 8:43:35 PM

Please never list DZ with any respectable sorority. Thanks

By: Lol
#8  by: This   

SAE is the way to go.

By: This
#9  by: IMO   

Rush SAE, Delt, or Sigma Chi . Best guys

By: IMO
#10  by: True   

If you're not in KA, FIJI, SAE, DELT, PIKE, or SIGMA CHI....then you're pretty much irrelevant

By: True
by: nah, screw fijiAug 21, 2017 12:24:48 PM

fiji is a bunch of rich kids that recruit based on how much money their dad's make. theyre the reason people have stereotypes of frats as "rich" or "exclusive"

By: nah, screw fiji

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.