facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: chi o alumni   

girls I knew in ZTA still married 18 years later, all my chi o sis re either divorced or still unmarried teaching at a private school in BR!!!!

By: chi o alumni
#12  by: r u for real   

to below KEEP DREAMING you're in a fantasy land.

By: r u for real
#13  by: ...   

kinda look like barbies but they seem to be pretty popular with the frats and the bar scene. i would say at least above dg and

By: ...
#14  by: NICE YES   

good girls sorta of a landing pad for girls other groups SHIIIIII on.

By: NICE YES
#15  by: FUN   

Very cute next door types. Every ZTA I knew was a TOTAL sweetheart!!! The house seems to get along really well. Not catty mean-girl style like some of the houses on campus :)

By: FUN
#16  by: Frat hard   

Not cute girls

By: Frat hard
#17  by: Fratstar101   

These girls are lame. Not a very good looking group of girls as a whole

By: Fratstar101
#18  by: Honest   

Zetas are the nice girls everyone loves to hate on. I've never understood it. All the Zetas I know are pretty & smart. I know Zeta is A LOT of Texas girls and out-of-state girls.

By: Honest
#19  by: @honest sorority gir   

you have it right. zeta isnt cool and zetas try so hard on this website to make it otherwise. NEWSFLASH! just a website

By: @honest sorority gir
#20  by: PNM scared of ZTA   

Im pretty open minded about all of the sororities except for ZTA and theta. From what I hear these girls have a terrible reputation with feats and other sororities. And I've heard they have some lesbos they hide in the back during rush.....ewwwww

By: PNM scared of ZTA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.