Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: wow   

so this is what jealousy looks like.

By: wow
#2  by: lol   

honestly give it up already. you can self-rank all day, and you can give the other sororities bad rankings but it doesn't change the truth. the truth is zta is the 9th out of the 10 sororities. the girls who get left with nothing better than zta usually drop unless the HONESTLY are meant to be there. you're not top choice, top tier, and you get the girls that were cut elsewhere. just stop already

By: lol
#3  by: lol @ lol   

lol obviously doesn't know what they're talking about.

By: lol @ lol
#4  by: um   

person below me...no clearly you're a zeta who is STILL in denial.

By: um
#5  by: sorry   

yall arent a 4 in hotness. maybe a 3 at best. but i would say a 2. the quality of your girls just doesnt really measure up. few are naturally pretty. and many look goofy and cheap. you're a 1 or 2 in popularity, there are very few girls who go into rush that are hoping to be a zeta, above everything else. 3 in classy is accurate. involvement...i really dont know how involved yall are. i never hear about you but i'll give you a 3. and for fun, you may be a 5 by your own standards but you're more like a 3

By: sorry
#6  by: lol @ sorry   

Sorry probably got cut by every sorority when she rushed and is still bitter.

By: lol @ sorry
#7  by: sorry   

no....zeta is what the girls that got by everyone ends up in....

By: sorry
#8  by: sorry is sorry   

Not being greek is what girls who got cut by everybody goes. Don't lie to yourself. Zeta is not the place of last resort like so many people falsely proclaim on this site.

By: sorry is sorry
#9  by: lol   

you can't rank more than once a day so its not all the same person...nice try

By: lol
#10  by: zta   

get rid of hazel and the zeta world will be a better place.

By: zta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.