facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: cks   

Kappa is definetly one of the top nationwide, but even though they aren't so great here, I would have to say that Theta is the top nationally.

By: cks
#2  by: haha   

worried and self ranking much? KKJEALOUS

By: haha
#3  by: idk   

and jordan polander is with kelli braquet so get over it.

By: idk
#4  by: justaquestion   

to all the claims of "self-ranking", can all of you say you've never given your own sorority good rankings??? Kappa deserves to be in the top half of LSU sororities!

By: justaquestion
#5  by: um HELLOO   

if you were in the car, why did you allow someone who was drunk to drive, seriously doubt your story has one ounce of truth in it

By: um HELLOO
#6  by: Hello   

Read the LSU reville the story is true. The girl was or is a KKG pledge. The real issue is they wanted a girl like this.

By: Hello
#7  by: Read   

WOW's comment this is still on page one and it speaks the truth.

By: Read
#8  by: dz   

wow everyone of us in the greek comm.needs to realize what happened to kappa could have happened to anyone of our groups and stop bashing the whole sorority for the mistake of one pledge.

By: dz
#9  by: heywrong   

no place on a college campus for people who can't even spell college - hope you never have a member that needs help because you'll be the first one screaming "shut us down" - now that's what I call sisterhood!

By: heywrong
#10  by: LSU Sorority Alum   

I am an alum of another LSU sorority, but I wanted to agree with everyone who says it could have happened to any of sororities on campus. These groups, their officers, their alumnae and advisors try to monitor as many aspects of the groups as possible, BUT there is still something called personal behavior, and NO ONE can control the behavior of others 100% of the time. This young lady made a horrible mistake and will have to deal with this the rest of her life. Thank goodness no one was hurt. I think this is a wake up call to all Greeks, you can no longer stand by and not do anything when you see someone impaired! If you see someone leaving a bar or restaurant, PLEASE make sure they have a safe way to get back to their home. Also watch out for one another and be a friend and tell someone when they have had enough to drink. Everyone needs to take responsibility for their sisters and brothers. The Kappas are an awesome group at LSU and all other groups need to show them support!

By: LSU Sorority Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.