facebook

LSU Fraternity & Sorority Rankings 2024

by: Real

Don’t let rankings discourage you from where you’re thinking about going, but this is what people think in greek life.

Sororities:
Top: KD, Chi O
Upper top: Kappa, Tri Delt
Upper mid: Aphi, Phi Mu
Mid: DZ, DG
Lower mid: Adpi
Lower bottom: Pi Phi, Zeta
Bottom: Theta

Would definitely say Kappa is above Tri Delt now since Tri Delt is on probation for the next 2 years and will probably have a bad rush this year. Also I think it’s fair to say Adpi & Pi Phi can be switched. And for the posts saying “phi mu is a top”, those are just phi mu girls self ranking.

Fraternities:
Top: Kappa Sig, KA, Sigma Nu
Upper mid: TKE, Fiji, Pike, Sigma Chi
Mid: SAE, Acacia
Lower mid: Sig Ep, AGR
Bottom: Delta Chi, ATO, Theta Chi, Beta

Theta Xi you would be mid or maybe upper mid? Assuming you weren't kicked off for the 2 years… SAE could change eventually (who knows) since they just got back on campus and just picked up some of the Theta Xi guys.

For both lists: mid, lower mid, and bottoms typically do fall + spring rush. Tops and upper mid only do fall rush.

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Real   

Meant to write lower top not upper top for Kappa & Tri Delt, my bad 😬

By: Real
#2  by: mike the tiger   

no matter how much people pretend this isn’t what the vibes are it is

By: mike the tiger
#3  by: Nah    

Switch theta with zeta and ur good. Maybe it’s just me but I seen some fine ass thetas. Just my experience tho.

By: Nah
#4  by: why    

these ranks change every single day . One day Adpi a bottom, next Adpi is a top then reverse reverse reverse same goes for the other sororities. There’s no bottom or top

By: why
#5  by: panlove   

To any PNMs reading this, people will not judge you based on your sorority’s “tier” as long as you are attractive/involved/friendly etc. Go to the house you feel the most comfortable at, I preffed a “lower tier” house over a “mid tier” for this reason. The only people who care about ranks do it to make themselves feel better. Genuinely no one cares about how high/low your sorority is and if they do then they are not someone you want to be around.

By: panlove
#6  by: Katty   

Wheres Sigma Lambda Gamma in the rank? fr just asking, I don't even go to this school <3

By: Katty
by: fratty Feb 26, 2024 9:24:48 AM

slg and sigma alpha aren’t usually considered in the ranks since they’re smaller chapters and aren’t npc

By: fratty
#7  by: Be Happy   

Join a house that is best for yourself and everyone.

WW3 Nigs ruined everything and everyone.

Non: ZelenskyCreep
Stop: FloydNig
Creep: BatFuccerChinese

By: Be Happy
by: AdolphMar 7, 2024 6:14:18 PM

MAGA dog whistle

By: Adolph
#8  by: Bump   

Bump z

By: Bump
#9  by: bump   

bumping this bc its the only one that’s right

By: bump
#10  by: correction   

Aphi took girls during spring rush also people who care abt ranks are weird and peaked in high school

By: correction

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.