facebook

Sorority Rankings 2020

by: Frat

KD ChiO Tridelt
Phi mu Kappa DZ
Pi Phi Aphi
DG Zeta
Theta Adpi

This is what every guy thinks but regardless if you are a respectable human being no one will judge you based on the sorority you are in.

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: no   

zeta is not above adpi and theta

By: no
by: uhhMar 14, 2021 7:12:11 PM

meant to downvote this. zeta is better than both.

By: uhh
#12  by: Chi O   

I feel like Chi O is slipping but I don’t think anyone is really rising to take their place. So really although I think these ranks are on point I think you can easily move chi O and tri delta down to the next level.

By: Chi O
by: uhhMar 18, 2021 5:03:03 PM

pi phi and dg need to switch and dz needs to move down one.

By: uhh
by: ^^Jul 9, 2021 8:22:56 PM

yep, the only ones who disagree are the salty dzs and pi phis

By: ^^
#13  by: đź’Żfacts   

Completely accurate

By: đź’Żfacts
#14  by: yep   

op is correct

By: yep
#15  by: lsu   

yhis is accurate

By: lsu
#16  by: truther   

my opinion as a class of '24 student

Chi O KD

Kappa Tri Delt

Phi Mu Pi Phi DG

DZ ZTA

ADPi Theta

I feel like tri delt is becoming a little irrelevant and phi mu is higher than it should be but I feel like DG and Pi Phi are very different but both high on the ranking

By: truther
by: oh myAug 28, 2021 5:45:02 PM

Let me get my popcorn and wait for the folks to down vote this and say DG and Pi Phi are too high and DZ is too low....then they will tell you that you forgot Alpha Phi...just waiting and sorry for the hate you are going to get.

By: oh my
by: ^^Aug 28, 2021 8:00:47 PM

but those people wouldn’t be wrong. I’m assuming you haven’t seen the return rates for this recruitment?

By: ^^
#17  by: reaponse to ^^^^   

here’s the gossip by PNMs as a PNM-

the sororities that stuck out the most to me were phi mu, KD, pi phi, and kappa. everyone has been talking about them positively on the row. many of my friends were cut. all of these girls i have met in each of these houses have been especially sweet and genuine. while i am not sure if this is true their overall kindness when walking into these houses was overwhelming. walked into some houses and wished they would have cut me bc they were so fake. these houses deserve more hype because they actually have been genuine during rush. starting to think ranks are actual bs because all the “upper” houses have seemed nothing but fake

By: reaponse to ^^^^
by: what Aug 30, 2021 8:30:32 AM

How you gonna say the upper houses seemed fake and then list 3/5 of the top houses? Kappa Delta is probably the fakest houses during rush, and they are doing a great job at convincing you
obviously.

By: what
#18  by: lsu   

True rankings
KD, tri delt
chi o
Kappa, Phi Mu
DZ, A phi
DG, Pi phi
Zeta, Adpi, Theta

By: lsu
#19  by: 5   

Kappa got a new house, not a new sisterhood lol. And Pi Phi def isn’t that high. Otherwise pretty accurate.

By: 5
#20  by: Lk   

I’m from a “top house” but find it interesting the shade thrown at Aphi! Why so much hate? I know a few and honestly think they are better than y’all give them credit for. Give credit where credit is due. As for bottom houses, I’m sure all houses have great girls.

By: Lk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.