facebook

fall 2017 sorority rush

by: Maryland PNM

I plan on rushing in the fall however, I am a transfer student from the state of Maryland. I know the majority of rush is Freshman class so would my high school GPA be the one in question or my college? I am also unsure if my bid possibility would be lowered since I am a transfer? The school I am coming from does not take Greek Life as serious as LSU so I seem to be in the dark a little bit.

Posted By: Maryland PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

it depends on the sorority, I think most are pretty good about taking sophomores and only a couple will take juniors. If you're already in college, most will probably look at your college GPA over high school but I would include both in your resume

By: well
#2  by: hey   

if you look at the girls that sororities select, most "top tiers" don't take many girls that aren't incoming freshmen. not sure why, probably has to do with wanting to get $$ for 4 years instead of 2 or 3. it could be different if you're a transfer tho, it's hard to say. however that shouldn't discourage you bc LSU Greek life is awesome all around & you'll have friends in every chapter. as long as your GPA isn't super bad and you're decently cute you'll get a bid from somewhere, just come into it open minded!

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.