facebook

brand names

by: PNM

Just to put my qualms at ease, if I don't drench myself in tory and Michael Kors I should be fine, correct? Of course every girl has different styles; however, I was always raised with the idea that you shouldn't necessarily flaunt your wealth. So I never really bought anything that had a brand or logo. Complete personal choice, and absolutely nothing against those who do. I do dress in a rather classy and tailored manner, but none of the items I've picked out for my rush outfits have a single logo on them; should I be changing things around? Lots of these threads have pnms asking what girls are expecting to see. Will it count against me if I'm not wearing Lilly shorts, Tory sandals and Kate spade bangles but still dress very classily and trendy?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: you got it   

I feel logos are tacky too. logos should be on tags ONLY!

By: you got it
#2  by: ...   

The only cute logo things I've seen are Tory burch sandals. Other than that no other clothes trendy clothes that are in have logos, don't worry about brands. Worry about getting to know your future sisters. Just dress according to the guidelines and relax.

By: ...
#3  by: frogz   

You should definitely be fine! I don't really notice a PNM's brand, I just notice if she looks well put-together, classy and cute. It sounds like you will be all of those things! Good luck! :)

By: frogz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.