facebook

it shouldn't be this way.

by: TCU

First off, let me just say I am in a sorority, and I love it, but so many things about greek life just annoy me so much. I was bored, so I got on this website, and it saddens me to see that all anyone really cares about is what house is best and what house is not. Sororities were not supposed to be this way. I know my founders and the founders of every other sorority and fraternity did not want what they created to become a popularity contest. For all PNMs and rushees, go through rush with an open mind. You shouldn't care what ranking a house is because that is not what greek life should be about, and also rankings of houses differ so much from school to school as well. You should want to join a sorority or fraternity that you fit in with, and that you have the same values and principles as. For all who read this, just take a moment to think about this during Rush.

Posted By: TCU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Tcu gal   

This is one of the most positive posts I have ever come across on Greek Rank! We all need to keep these ideals close our house. This makes me proud to be a member of TCU Greek!

By: Tcu gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.