facebook

updated tiers

by: ranker

ZTA XO Theta GPB
DG DDD PBP Kappa
AXO ADPi SK AOPi

Not a lot of difference between tiers. Really, they're all strong but the top tier is a little more selective about certain things (grades or tradition depending on the chapter). The low tier is a little more diverse and more open to first generation Greeks. No matter where you end up, you'll be happy. I don't know anyone who doesn't love their sorority.

Posted By: ranker
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: A   

Best list

By: A
#22  by: Greeks   

Eh, close. But GPB only because of their grades but not top tier even though they have some nice girls. And way off on SK, easily before kappa, axo, adpi, AOPI and DDD. Put XO first.

Feels like the only reply that's not from a ZTA or GPB lol

By: Greeks
by: SK Feb 5, 2014 12:29:50 AM

SK's are spreading a lot of mean posts and trying to bully people on here. They are placed right where they belong on this post and there negative words are examples why. I'm not a Zeta or GPhi but think the post is perfect.

By: SK
by: HummFeb 7, 2014 2:02:35 AM

There would be a lot who would argue SK should be dead last on this list. They are not above any of the groups listed. I'm not a ZTA it GPhi either but think this rank is on target. SK would do better to stop with the remarks putting others down. You are already unpopular and this isn't helping.

By: Humm
by: HahaFeb 21, 2014 8:34:11 AM

Me too! Not even in one of the top tier but this is a solid ranking. Quit hating on Zeta and GPhi. They belong there, and SK belongs where they are too because they are so mean and it's coming back to bite them.

By: Haha
#23  by: Frog 14   

This list makes a lot of sense. The groups are evey divided and our strongest academic and social houses are listed higher. Most importantly they pointed out that their differences are suttle and all chapters have good things going on.

By: Frog 14
#24  by: greek   

this list is perfect. things are starting to change and I'm glad we can recognize that

By: greek
by: Today14Feb 7, 2014 2:27:13 AM

You always will have older houses that have a hard time admitting things change but relying off a name doesn't work at a school with such a strong greek. This rank is up to date and fair.

By: Today14
#25  by: Tracy_1   

XO, Zeta, Theta

Phi Pi, Kappa, TriDelt

DG, AXO, GPB

SK, AOP, ADP

All are great but GPB does not have top in grades therefore not a top tier, very unknown on the TCU campus.

By: Tracy_1
by: NoFeb 5, 2014 9:19:28 PM

obviously written by a kapp

its:
ZTA XO Theta
DG Tridelt Pi Phi
GPB AXO Kappa
SK AOP ADP

By: No
#26  by: Rating14   

A good rating and important message.

By: Rating14
#27  by: Bluebonnet    

I believe this list is best because it shows the groups that are most popular socially and have the highest grades first which should what things are based on instead of how old or nationally large you name is.

By: Bluebonnet
by: &Feb 6, 2014 7:53:45 PM

Not really close to either social or academic ranking.

By: &
by: FYI Feb 7, 2014 2:17:30 AM

Top GPAs are : Theta, Chi O, Gamma Phi-FACT
Top social are: ZTA, DG, DDD- opinion most would agree with
Therefore, the original rank DOES reflect well where houses are in 2014
Pi Phi JUST coming out of a semester probation and Kappa has become so sloppy it is embarrassing. Their ranks dropped due to bad decisions. Both can make positive changes and move up if they work for it.
Btw, I did not post this rank but it is correct. The message about ALL girls loving their house is true too. Show some Panhellinic spirit.

By: FYI
by: 2&Feb 8, 2014 10:52:33 AM

Amen to the post before this. & is obviously a member of a fallen group. Help improve it then. People have a right to know the real facts. This list reflects the facts.

By: 2&
by: PNMFeb 8, 2014 11:10:27 PM

Thank you to FYI post. I do want to know what the strong academic houses are because that is important to me.

By: PNM
#28  by: Yep   

Good message and rank for spring 14.

By: Yep
#29  by: Winter 2014   

Extremely well written rank and message.

By: Winter 2014
#30  by: 2014 ranks    

I would not change anything on this well prepared post.

By: 2014 ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.