facebook

updated tiers

by: ranker

ZTA XO Theta GPB
DG DDD PBP Kappa
AXO ADPi SK AOPi

Not a lot of difference between tiers. Really, they're all strong but the top tier is a little more selective about certain things (grades or tradition depending on the chapter). The low tier is a little more diverse and more open to first generation Greeks. No matter where you end up, you'll be happy. I don't know anyone who doesn't love their sorority.

Posted By: ranker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: True    

I agree with the post on every point. All houses are have great things to offer. Tier rank is honest for 2014.

By: True
by: CosmoFeb 3, 2014 1:02:55 AM

Post on point.

Tier rank, not so much.

XO ZTA Theta PBP

DG GPB/SK DDD

AXO Kappa ADPI AOPI

By: Cosmo
by: Feb Feb 5, 2014 12:22:42 AM

The original post is correct and fair.

By: Feb
by: TodayFeb 5, 2014 12:26:06 AM

I especially agree with the message at the end about all houses being loved by their members. Things are changing every semester as members come and go but right now in 2014 this grouping is correct. It is nice when there seems to be no agenda with posts like these.

By: Today
by: Rate GraderFeb 7, 2014 2:21:58 AM

Original post is fair and balanced.

By: Rate Grader
by: NoFeb 7, 2014 2:31:16 AM

PBP just got off a semester probation for alcohol poisoning and members breaking body parts. NO way are they top tier anymore. They are on very thin ice and should know better than write stuff like this on here. Seem to be tag teaming with SK which says a lot about how they have fallen.

By: No
by: NowayFeb 14, 2014 1:55:56 PM

Looks like Cosmo must be a Pi Phi. No way are they top tier. A half year of probation speaks pretty loudly on that subject. PNMS may be fooled by the name but they are lower middle these days.

By: Noway
by: HahaFeb 21, 2014 8:31:27 AM

The only person who'd call Pi Phi top tier now is a Pi Phi.

By: Haha
by: PNMsFeb 25, 2014 5:12:26 PM

Pi Phi is trying to bully this site. Everyone knows this year they had MAJOR dropping in the ranks...Work on classing things back up instead of bashing other groups on here.

By: PNMs
#2  by: Froglegs    

I agree with moving Pi Phi and Kappa back up to middle tier-good rank

By: Froglegs
by: Tadpole Feb 7, 2014 2:34:03 AM

They are end of middle tier which is generous but true

By: Tadpole
#3  by: hi   

no offense but i don't think adpi is above sk. And aopi and adpi are pretty interchangeable on this list

By: hi
by: AnswerFeb 21, 2014 5:35:04 PM

ADPi IS above SK

By: Answer
by: TCuFeb 23, 2014 2:46:59 PM

SK is bottom

By: TCu
#4  by: TCU    

Would not change a thing.

By: TCU
#5  by: Frog   

I don't think GPB is strong enough to be considered a top house yet. If anything, DG or tri delt are more selective and should be top tier

By: Frog
#6  by: ?   

I agree with the list as written. ADPi has gotten stronger this year. G Phi I would give top tier because of them always being top in grades and you never hear negative behavior issues like you do with DDD and to a lesser degree DG.

By: ?
#7  by: Bam   

Chi O first then it's perfect

By: Bam
#8  by: Nowadays   

Perfection

By: Nowadays
#9  by: Advise   

Very real look at where houses are now.

By: Advise
#10  by: Purples   

The statement about tier lines being kind of blurred is true. However you still have a large difference between those that are top and the groups that are bottom. You will see this during rush.
I would not change the list in any way.

By: Purples
by: TCUFeb 7, 2014 2:21:00 AM

I would agree with this message on every point.

By: TCU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.