facebook

pi phi

by: ???????

What did pi phi do to lose their ranking?

Posted By: ???????
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: :)   

I don't think they have dropped their rankings. People, for some reason, just like to gossip more about Pi Phi than any other sorority. One alcohol poisoning and one broken bone (by accident). They still had incredible mixers this year and I can't wait to see what is in store for next year

By: :)
#22  by: Um   

I'm sorry to the comment above me but what mixers? I'll agree that they didn't fall as much as people say, I think they are middle house, just not upper middle

By: Um
#23  by: Red   

A semester of no socials because of horrible behavior, one of the lower class PC all around, low grades and spreading hate on all other houses. A top house does none of these things. They are a name girls will know and put on a good rush but PNM need to be warned. What kind of sisters divide themselves into "we are the pretty ones". Sorry for the good girls in this group but COME ON.

By: Red
#24  by: This thread   

Is full of nonsense. You want to know what Pi Phi is like, ask any of the girls wearing their Tshirts all over campus. Pi Phi had mixers both semesters and was never on probation. It's tasteless and tacky to spread highly exaggerated rumors. It's sad to think that girls have nothing better to do than sit around and talk poorly about one of the best chapters here. Move. On.

By: This thread
by: $May 7, 2014 10:07:09 PM

Shut up, Pi Phi. Such a lie. Sorry you have to be one.

By: $
#25  by: So    

Rude, so tacky. Pi Phi is one of the top houses here in terms of social activity, popularity and niceness. Comparatively also one of the hottest groups. So many lies from the outside surrounding such a great chapter.

By: So
#26  by: Answer    

I dont know about all their problems but they are some of the wettest and most willing

By: Answer
#27  by: Honestly    

So much of this is either highly exaggerated or honestly not true at all. Pi phi was NEVER on probation and everything here is old news and things their exec has taken care of. Even in what some call a "rough year" Pi Phi had two huge mixers, pulled a hot pledge class and could be found at every party here. They pride themselves in not talking poorly of other chapters which is honestly something the rest of the Greek community could work on.

By: Honestly
#28  by: Honestlylol   

It is so obvious PBP has a loco member posting mean degrading messages on the other houses. You are exactly what has caused them to fall!!! If you want to praise yourself that is one thing but to lie about others too proving how this once top group has let in some awful members that have brought them down. You are hurting them every time you get on here. Get a life and get some help. We are sorry for your sisters. Incoming the last week this troll has been all over here. Stay away from this freak show.

By: Honestlylol
#29  by: Road   

You need to stop messing with houses that are higher than you. Your name is getting dirty just like your reputations now.

By: Road

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.