facebook

pi phi

by: ???????

What did pi phi do to lose their ranking?

Posted By: ???????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Answer   

Alcohol poisoning, broken bones, probation, sloppy girls that are not cute...

By: Answer
by: JumpyFeb 26, 2014 12:02:45 AM

The short list and all true

By: Jumpy
by: questionFeb 26, 2014 8:35:27 PM

So the first 3 reasons were legit reasons to lose their rankings but looks-- come on! Let me guess, you're super hot and every girl in your sorority is too? Give me a break, that just makes you sound ridiculous!

By: question
#2  by: Fallen angels    

This years pledge class has been a disgrace. They just didn't get the same quality of girl as in the past. Their grades are some of the lowest of our houses and their behavior dropped to an all time low when numerous members ended up with alcohol poisoning and broken bones. Texas Christian women have earned respect and want to belong to a house that acts respectfully. This is what has hurt them and KKG.

By: Fallen angels
by: classyFeb 26, 2014 10:44:56 PM

It's true that TCU prides itself on respectful students both girls and guys. The stories I hear from my friends at other schools is really disgraceful. I appreciate the standards set here and what is expected. It's cool to be smart, classy and refined. Sloppy, crazy and loose in every way need not apply to TCU. You won't fit in if thats what you're looking for, and good or bad, you will be judged if that's how you act.

By: classy
by: PBPMar 3, 2014 6:58:09 PM

The truth not fiction

By: PBP
by: XyzMar 22, 2014 1:56:28 AM

Incoming girls have a right to know

By: Xyz
by: Oops Mar 23, 2014 9:01:33 PM

The way it is

By: Oops
#3  by: :)   

Just some bad choices

By: :)
#4  by: So true   

This years Pi Phi class was a very low class group in most ways and their "bad choices" were serious. If they want to be a house that can get strong pledges again, they will have to class it up in a big way.

By: So true
by: SeriouslyMar 4, 2014 10:09:43 PM

Well stated

By: Seriously
#5  by: Answer   

Alcohol poisoning, broken bones, just sloppy all around.

By: Answer
by: TCUMar 1, 2014 10:56:17 AM

The straight facts. They can get back on top if they calm things down.

By: TCU
#6  by: Snowy Day   

Ditto to all the above

By: Snowy Day
#7  by: Pi phi   

They just did not get the same level of girl this year. Too many harsh and sloppy girls. The alcohol poisoning and girls being so wasted they fell and broke bones was the cherry on top. They will have to work even harder to get the strong girls from a few years ago. They lost some of the more academic girls to Theta and Gamma Phi this year.

By: Pi phi
by: Truth Mar 22, 2014 11:10:19 AM

Well put

By: Truth
by: Frog Mar 25, 2014 7:49:17 PM

All true

By: Frog
by: DOAMar 31, 2014 12:53:09 AM

Their PC for the year was sub par and things got worse from there... It will take effort to get things back on track.

By: DOA
by: LolApr 17, 2014 10:00:12 AM

Dead on Answer

By: Lol
#8  by: Yes   

Comment 7 tells the truth

By: Yes
#9  by: ---   

Couldn't put it better

By: ---
#10  by: TCU    

All these answers are fact

By: TCU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.