facebook

grades, etc

by: PNM

Which sororities really emphasize grades? I want to go to medical school so I have to make good grades in college. I still want to party and have fun, but I realize that some houses are known more for the partying side and care less about grades.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 8
#11  by: @above   

Theta - 3.501
Chi O - 3.467
Gamma Phi -3.388
A Chi O - 3.382
Zeta - 3.380
DG - 3.351
Kappa - 3.337
Tri Delt -3.326
ADPi - 3.308
Pi Phi - 3.299
Sigma Kappa - 3.296
AOPi - 3.295

By: @above
#12  by: Correct   

Ditto to the last post. These girls are all great and respected but know how to keep a balance.

By: Correct
#13  by: 13   

You can't go wrong with Theta, Chi O or Gamma Phi at TCU. All are full of classy/smart ladies and are respected chapters.

By: 13
#14  by: Thank U   

Very helpful to know all the house GPAs

By: Thank U
#15  by: Yes   

All three of these groups are very respected and will support you mixing greek life with studies.

By: Yes
#16  by: Agreed   

Agree with Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi. A lot of these girls will be on a similar path. They all have fun but keep things balanced and classy.

By: Agreed
#17  by: Advise   

People have you on a good path. Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi are the houses that most value academics and will support you. Chi O and Gamma Phi still manage to keep involved around campus while Theta is less social.

By: Advise
#18  by: TXCU   

Agree with the three houses listed here. Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi are the houses that attract girls with a desire to not compromise their academics but still want the experience you get from going greek. All are excellent houses with respectable girls.

By: TXCU
#19  by: Top   

As all the other posts say you should defiantly focus on these three groups. You can do well in any house with enough self discipline but it is so much easier when your standards are the norm in a house. Chi O and Gamma Phi do go out more than Theta but these houses all have some to the top girls on campus for class and integrity.

By: Top
#20  by: Ranks   

This post is on target! You can do well at grades in any house but it IS nice to be surrounded by like minded people. Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi are always the top in grades and appreciate girls who want to be greek while maintaining a focus on academics too. Of the three, Theta is less social but slightly higher in GPA.

By: Ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.