facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Syracuse University - SU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 13   

Grrrr gave them the wrong scores! Can't see the whole screen on my phone. LOVE these girls & support them! People are always bashing DDD but they are an amazing organization if you get to know them :)

By: 13
#2  by: frat   

so hot

By: frat
#3  by: tridelta texas   

sending love from texas!

By: tridelta texas
#4  by: cuse   

tridelt is actually killing it this year and my best friend is in this house.. they won SAE's paddy murphy week, Sig Chi's derby days which means they are having the best parties that everyone on campus wants to have.. they party with all the top frats and are alwayyys invited for pregames and after hours and always show up and go hard. they are loved on campus and always have a really fun time their new pc is so nice and fun and knows how to have a great time.. if you love to party but are still looking for chill girls tridelt is def your house. saving their rep keep up the awesome work ladies<3

By: cuse
#5  by: uhhh   

they may be loved - by frats, but that's because they have no class and give it up easily. their last two PCs have sucked, and the girls are so mean to each other and I hear them talk crap about each other on the daily. I awkwardly witnessed 2 sisters walk right by one of their own without even acknowledging them. how bad of a sisterhood do you have to have to not even say hi to your own sister?? this house is basically just to party, but not if you actually want real friends. the truth. period.

By: uhhh
#6  by: truth   

hahah yeah nice self promotion tri delt, you slipped from top tier a few years ago.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.