facebook

Did all the sororities get quota?

by: Curious

My house made quota but wondering if everyone else did?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Question.    

I dropped, but curious what quota was?

By: Question.
by: YoFeb 6, 2024 1:10:33 AM

Quota means whether their bid list is full or not (depending on the house will determine whether their limit is either 60 girls, 70, 80, etc.) so Aphis may be 60 whereas Sdts may be 80 (just a example)

By: Yo
by: YoFeb 6, 2024 1:11:37 AM

^ If they didn't make quota it means their bid list isn't full

By: Yo
by: technicallyFeb 6, 2024 8:56:52 AM

There is campus quota that Panhel sets, that's based on the remaining number of PNMs at Pref divided by 13 houses....this is the name number for everyone. Then there's chapter quota, which may be set higher depending on how many current members there are and how many nationals wants them to have. This can happen when a huge amount graduate or disaffiliate. That's why you'll see a difference in numbers, with some houses taking above quota. What's important for people to understand is that it's really up to each chapter's nationals whether they have to do COB or can wait until the following year. Some are strict and require COB even if they just need a few girls, others let the numbers be a little lower.

By: technically
by: uhFeb 6, 2024 3:08:41 PM

I think it was 64 or 65? Does anyone know?

By: uh
by: KittyFeb 9, 2024 9:13:01 AM

From what I'm seeing, 63

By: Kitty
#2  by: HIIIIIII   

The main houses to not make quota r usually dphie and agd but nothing is official until COB is announced. any house is capable of not making quota but RARELY is it aphi, kappa, tridelt

By: HIIIIIII
by: KittyFeb 9, 2024 9:11:33 AM

AGD got quota plus, not sure about DPhiE or SDT though. Campus quota seems to have been 63.

By: Kitty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.