facebook

Will I get axid?

by: f

How likely is it that I’ll get axid? It’s my top choice right now

Posted By: f
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hi   

Ofc nothing is for certain, but if you're making connections, showing you are interested while not being too desperate, I bet you have a good shot. Good luck!

By: hi
#2  by: therealest28   

honestly AXID is a top house, i wouldn't bet on it. one of them slapped me last year because i got scared during rush and peed on their president.

By: therealest28
by: lol Feb 6, 2024 12:29:43 PM

Top house according to who???? It’s full of girls who were losers in high school and think a sorority will fill that void

By: lol
by: wtf is wrong with youFeb 9, 2024 7:48:57 AM

every house is the top house for someone. we aren't robots. not everyone wants the houses defined by this stupid site as top tier. if you do recruitment right, you choose your top as where you feel most at home and have the best conversations and can be 100% yourself.

By: wtf is wrong with you
#3  by: fr    

ull probably get it cause no one cares about that house

By: fr
#4  by: hahaha   

lol you will easily get axid

By: hahaha
#5  by: yeah   

axid is all yours girl don't worry too much on having to fight for a spot there

By: yeah
#6  by: Yesss   

They seem to be doing really well this year, just make sure you leave a strong impression!

By: Yesss
#7  by: good luck   

People need to stop being nasty! AXiD is an amazing house. My advice is to keep being yourself, being really engaged with every conversation to build real and memorable connections, and if it really is your top chapter---tell them! As it gets closer to pref, and definitely at pref, it helps everyone when PNMs are honest and upfront if their heart is with a certain chapter!

By: good luck
#8  by: Hope   

Did you get AXiD?

By: Hope
by: right???Feb 5, 2024 9:41:57 AM

Srlt i came on here only to find out

By: right???
#9  by: ??????   

axid gurl where are u and did u get axid????

By: ??????
#10  by: Come back   

How were all so invested in this PNM/now maybe new MC?

This is the most positive thing to come out of GR in a long time!

By: Come back
by: yeahFeb 9, 2024 7:46:27 AM

I feel like Axid girl must have gotten it or another house she's happy in otherwise she'd be on here. Or she didn't get a bid but I really hope that isn't the case!

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.