facebook

mid tier sororities

by: hi

difference between the mid-tier ones like axid/axo/theta/sdt/aephie? Can someone go over their vibes and do they haze?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @gphi   

lol you forgot gphi

By: @gphi
#2  by: hmmm   

One person’s take-

AXO- most social of the mid tiers. Did well in recruitment last year. Rumors about sisterhood issues but don’t know if they are true.
AXiD- known as a tight sisterhood, don’t seem to mix as much as some other mids, seemed nice during recruitment
Theta- kind of the”anti-srat “; pulls in PNMs who are not the typical sorority girl. Had a great recruitment last year.
SDT- outgoing social vibe, don’t know much about them.
Aephi- does not seem as social as other mids; have not heard anything negative about them.

By: hmmm
#3  by: Frat guy   

They’re like all the same. All fun. All underrated. Love them all

By: Frat guy
#4  by: nah   

The ones you mentioned aren’t all the same in my opinion. AXO and also Gphi are more interested in repetition/relevance and how they are perceived compared to other houses than SDT/aephi/theta/AXiD. Axo, Gphi and SDT also mix with a larger range of frats than the other mids.

AXiD kind of keeps to themselves in my experience but I don’t know that many of them. Very tight with one another.

Theta has kind of an edgy vibe, more so than Kappa, very distinct from the other houses listed.

By: nah
by: “Edgy”Oct 30, 2021 12:26:41 AM

Honestly Gphi also has a lot of girls with a kinda edgy vibe but maybe less so than Theta. It fits well for certain types of pnms but definitely not all

By: “Edgy”
#5  by: h   

you’ll see the different vibes during rush

By: h
#6  by: Yep   

Anyone who Rushed last year may not be able to help much with vibes. It was hard to get to know houses through virtual rush.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.