DKE/PSI U
PHI DELT/Pike
Phi Psi
Sig ep/Aepi
SIG CHI
ZBT
LAMBDA/DU
PHI KAP/Fiji\n\n\n\n\n

(Sig chi is done after this year/didnt have much, phi psi dropped because they didn’t have much, and when im at sig ep it’s just not full)

Posted By: I
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: :)   

I like

By: :)
#12  by: Curious   

How has sig ep been other years?

By: Curious
#13  by: Yes   

This is it

By: Yes
#14  by: Agree   

Accurate from fun to the guys. My top 4

By: Agree
#15  by: ok   

Bump

By: ok
#16  by: bmp   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. Our chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: bmp
by: ummMay 26, 2021 10:54:40 AM

Sig Ep is the "sorority of fraternities." In other words, they don't have a pledge process or hazing, so you become a full member with letters as soon as you get your bid. They'll let just about anyone in, making for a weak brotherhood. More of a social club than a traditional fraternity. Anyways, not at all respected by other frats.

By: umm
#17  by: Fish   

DKE is a house for kids who love to bang each other at night and lick each others bumholes after the party dies

By: Fish
#18  by: Yup   

Bump bump bump

By: Yup
#19  by: Dante   

What makes DKE and Psi U the top?

By: Dante
by: Big brrrJun 18, 2021 11:05:05 PM

Their parties were actually crazy and they get the best pc’s

By: Big brrr
by: curiousJun 19, 2021 12:19:01 PM

Which one is more fun?

By: curious
by: LolJun 19, 2021 2:19:59 PM

Hey DKE. Stop showing all of greekrank how desperate you guys are and how you’re all squids.

By: Lol
#20  by: Yes   

Bump bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.