facebook

sorority rush !!!!!!!!!!

by: Fresh

Hi I’m a freshman going through rush this week and next what should I expect/are there any houses I should be worried about ? I’m really worried I’m gonna get hazed because of all the crap on this site talking about hazing.

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: chill   

Expect to:
-Lose your voice
-Be exhausted from so many parties and having to be "on" for hours and hours
-Have the same conversation 8000 times
-Hear a lot of fun sorority cheers and songs and screaming
-Drink more hot cocoa than you thought humanly possible
-Meet all sorts of women--some a lot like you, some you'd never speak to unless you were going through this process, and a lot in between
-Have some gut reactions where you know this is NOT your house or this could DEFINITELY be your house. Trust that gut instinct, but keep an open mind and don't get too focused on "the one" especially in the beginning.
-To that end, be surprised....you might end up loving a house you didn't pay much attention to in the first round. Or, you might get a bid from your second choice, but grow to love them and soon realize this is where you are meant to be! Stick it out and give it a real effort.

By: chill
#2  by: hey   

Dw it’s a lot of chanting and running around in snow with heels on . But you will make the best friends give every house a try we all know y’all go into it with the one house picked out but just worse case think incase they drop you cause it happens to everyone a house you like will drop you plan to like all the houses or at least have a top like 4 or 5 houses you really really can see yourself in .

By: hey
#3  by: good advice   

this is SO true wow wish I read this before

By: good advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.