facebook

sorority spring rush

by: 2020

I’m a sophomore transfer rushing and I’m worried that houses won’t take me because I am a sophomore and if one did I wouldn’t fit into my pc since they would mostly be freshman. What should I do?

Posted By: 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: don't worry   

First off, go through rush! Second, don't worry about "what if's." I went through as a sophomore and got a bid where I wanted. It helped because I already knew a lot of girls in most houses and was more comfortable at SU/in college. If you click with a house and they click with you, you'll probably get a bid regardless of your year (unless you're an upper classman, that's really rare for bids to go to juniors and seniors because chapters want longevity from their members.) There were like 8 other sophomores in my NM class. We were tight, but also friends with the freshmen. In the end, I had probably equal friends in both classes.

By: don't worry
#2  by: Same    

I rushed as a sophomore not knowing many people in houses and ended up in a house that was perfect for me! Go in with an open mind and see which houses you connect with the best. Keep in mind that your gpa might be taken into account at some houses regardless of how well you connect. Have fun and try not to get too stressed! Being a sophomore allows you to connect with both your PC and the people in your grade. It’s pretty awesome!

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.