facebook

pre-rush for frats

by: Question

How important are all these pre-rush events that frats keep having? My friends and I don’t really know any older kids here and keep hearing about them but we arnt invited to them. Do top houses normally have their pc like picked out before rush even starts because of these or can you still get into a top house without really knowing anyone yet

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chad   

Pre rush events are great if you get invited because it’s an early way to get your foot in the door (if the brothers like you) so you’ll be placed at a higher priority than everyone else who walks in during events. i spent all of my pre rush events in houses that I thought I liked but then went through and met every other house and got a bid to the house I liked the best without knowing anyone beforehand. They really don’t matter at all as long as you’re outgoing and have something cool to offer or click with the guys you’re taking to. Whatever you do just don’t stand and wait for guys to come up to you during open rounds. Be confident and start the conversation.

By: Chad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.