facebook

recommend daughter drop her new house

by: SadMom

I found this sight hoping to get some insight about the house my daughter got a bid to. It was her 2nd choice after pref (referred to as bottom tier). Her first choice after pref (referred to as upper middle tier) did not pan out. She graciously (yet with great disappointment) went to her new house. After the horrible things people say about her new bottom tier house, I suspect she will drop out in the next day or two. What a shame because she is the type of girl that raises ANY house. Look closely at the new bottom tier PC and you might rethink all this ranking silliness. So, thank you everyone for the important info you have shared about how “irrelevant” her new house is. I look forward to her dropping.

Posted By: SadMom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YOOOOOO   

GET OFF GREEK RANK MA WTF IS THIS

By: YOOOOOO
#2  by: ew   

stop living through ur daughter freak

By: ew
#3  by: Hey ugh   

Well you kinda just called your own daughter out. After she drops her bottom tier, everyone will knnow who it is. Best to let your baby make her own choices . stop tryna control

By: Hey ugh
#4  by: Real talk   

Hi Mom. Please don’t think this site represents Greek life. Encourage your daughter to stick with it. Form real connections. Syracuse has a lot of superficiality, but also a lot of really genuine good people. There are both in every chapter. People do not care about tiers in the real life on campus! Ask her if she sees anyone in the house who is like her. The weeks after bid day are overwhelming —so many new faces and it can be hard to feel at ease. Her new house can become a home with time and baby steps. Also, the new member process is designed to help form connections. Ignore the rest of these immature and nasty comments.

By: Real talk
by: B teamJan 30, 2019 9:49:05 AM

Top houses have A & B teams...she’ll find a better sisterhood in a house less concerned with rank and enjoy a more authentic experience!

By: B team
#5  by: bruh   

dude if shes a freshmen she can just rush next year its not a huge ass deal like a third of the girls that rushed this year were sophomores tons made it into the houses they wanted . if its meant to be maybe she should drop and wait till next year. a lot of freshmen drop its no big deal.

By: bruh
by: drop?Jan 30, 2019 10:11:58 AM

Tell her to give it 2-3 weeks before she even contemplates dropping. She didn't get into her top choice for a reason....she wasn't ranked high enough on their bid list, not to be harsh--but that's the reality. That chapter saw other girls as a better fit. The amazing news is that the house that gave her a bid DID have her highly ranked! They want her! They see something in her that makes their sisterhood better! Every single house here has something incredible to offer. I hope she doesn't drop just because she thinks she's in a "low" house...b/c that's just sad.

By: drop?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.