By: Syr
#4  by: 2022   

azd and achio

By: 2022
#5  by: 2021   

theta and kappa

By: 2021
#6  by: question   

can you only pref TWO houses now? I am an alum. We used to be able to pref three.

By: question
by: oJan 28, 2019 11:23:19 AM

yes only two this year and no offense but why are you still on here if you’re an alum? do you really still care about rankings?

By: o
by: another alumJan 28, 2019 11:42:07 AM

I’m a recent alum, too...I don’t really care about “rankings” but it can be fun/nostalgic to hop on for a few seconds during rush to see what’s different/the same/etc. Maybe she knows someone going through rush, maybe she was in a house that’s recently back on campus, maybe she’s curious, could be any number of reasons.

By: another alum
by: actually...Jan 28, 2019 1:50:12 PM

i'm a former advisor of one of the houses on campus. saw it was recruitment time on social media and came here out of curiosity since it's a place where actives/PNMs share their opinions. I could care less about rankings. What I care about is seeing that greek life at SU is still going strong:) For any PNMs, wish you best of luck finding your fit! It's been a few years since I've been out of college and I can tell you my sister are still some of my best friends.

By: actually...
#7  by: EXCITED   

Tri Delt and Alpha Chi O

By: EXCITED
#8  by: Excited    

kappa and tridelt

By: Excited
#9  by: :))   

phi sig and gphi !!

By: :))
#10  by: Can’t wait   

Alpha phi and Kappa

By: Can’t wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.