BOTTOM: Gphi, Aephi, Dphi, AGD

———

POST RUSH PREDICTIONS

Top: Kappa, Alpha Phi, DG, Tri Delt

Middle: Phi Sig, AXO, Axid, Theta

Bottom: Gphi, Aephi, Dphi, AGD

———

REASONING

Kappa’s last two PCs have been fire and every girl wants Kappa. Alpha Phi puts on a great rush and always gets beautiful girls, putting them second. DG has apparently had their worst return rate in years, which is why they’ll probably move down a spot. If Tri Delt gets a good PC this year they may be able to stay at the bottom of the top, but if not, they’ll drop to middle - it all depends so I’m leaving them in the same spot.

A lot of girls like Phi Sig for the sisterhood and the girls have been getting hotter every year, with many choosing Phi Sig over top houses. Who knows - maybe they’ll replace Tri Delt soon. AXO is still new and working their way up, but if their last three PCs have been any indication, they’re doing a great job. If they get some hot girls in this PC they’ll be solid middle tier. Most would disagree but I think AXO will surpass Axid/Theta because their presence on campus is stronger and they’re more fun at events. Axid/Theta are really lowkey on campus and often an afterthought.

Gphi is bottom tier because of the Google doc incident, not a good look for any house let alone one that is already not very popular on campus. Still have a few smokeshows tho so they’re top of the bottom. Aephi, Dphi, and AGD stay on the bottom because they are the 3 houses least desirable to pnms and most girls cry their eyes out/drop after getting a bid from them.

I left SDT out because of what happened, didn’t seem right to rank them right now

Posted By: the truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.