facebook

rush

by: Pnm

I thought I loved alpha chi until I read their page, thank god I did. Now I hope they don’t ask me back don’t wanna be in a bottom teir house

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: some advice   

this is not a good attitude to have during the recruitment process, and you will have a hard time making friends in your pc (if you even get a bid somewhere - not everyone does) if you keep up this "i'm better than you" attitude. if you loved alpha chi during recruitment YOU clearly didn't think they presented themselves like a bottom tier house, and that's what matters. joining a house based on "tier" or "prestige" may seem cool at first, but it is so much cooler to join a house where you feel comfortable.

i hope alpha chi (and every other house, for that matter) doesn't ask you back, because frankly your entitled & superficial way of thinking is a good indication of somebody who would be a bad sister. and i can guarantee you that your initial impression of a house says a lot about you. so if you loved alpha chi and they're bottom tier (trust me there are worse places to end up) then i guess you're a bottom tier kind of girl.

signed,

a senior in a "top" house who is sincerely DONE with what greek life has become

By: some advice
#2  by: Bs   

Obviously not written by a pnm. Just a jealous hater who is clearly in a sorority which is threatened by “alpha chi”

By: Bs
#3  by: Ghvhv   

Axo is way too good for ur dumb ass

By: Ghvhv
#4  by: Hmmm   

You sound like you are still in Middle School. AXO deserves better.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.