facebook

just my opinion

by: 22

Does anyone else find it weird/awkward having girls chanting their sorority name at you and jumping in a circle while you sit in the middle? Just me? Like thanks I forgot what house this was glad you screamed it while I sat here.

Posted By: 22
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K so   

Here’s the deal- these “girls” (sisters) spend an enormous amount of time (even more then the pnm’s do) on rush. If you have beef they’re gonna see it bc they are trained to weed these people out. So if I were you, I’d just sit and smile and use your manners. Ungratefulness is not a good look.

By: K so
by: @sensitive alpha phiJan 20, 2019 9:13:12 PM

This post was clearly aimed at APhi so please enlighten us as to how much time and effort it really takes to train your sisters on how to chant and jump in a circle?

By: @sensitive alpha phi
by: Huh?Jan 20, 2019 9:56:59 PM

Why would this be aimed at aphi?

By: Huh?
by: Ha!Jan 20, 2019 10:16:48 PM

Too bad you were dropped or you may have found out for yourself

By: Ha!
#2  by: Obvi   

sorority life may not be for you.

By: Obvi
#3  by: pnm   

if this is aimed at aephi i think they absolutely KILLED philanthropy round.. their jumping and chanting made me want them even more and thats the tea

By: pnm
#4  by: Clearly   

So jealous omg

By: Clearly
#5  by: Ugh   

No not at all. What’s awkward is you tryin tonbring down top tiers alphaphi kappa and dg. Chill - yo

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.