facebook

this website

by: Truth

I know multiple girls who got dropped by tridelt, kappa, and alpha phi only to end up in dg. But if you looked at this website you would think dg is by far top. Its not true. They’re spamming this website like no other. They’re a great house but they are not #1 by any standards. They have one good pc and they are about to be seniors so I guess they’re trying to save the house? Be careful taking this website seriously

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahaha   

same w sdt girls getting dropped from these houses !!!

By: Hahaha
by: Yes Jan 4, 2019 4:47:16 PM

So true about SDT. So many of them knew or know of eachother.

By: Yes
#2  by: Hmmm   

Lies. Everyone wants dg. Frats favorite sorority

By: Hmmm
#3  by: Nah   

Nah.

By: Nah
#4  by: Hahaha!   

Look at you Tridelt. Trying to inconspicuously place yourself with the top tiers. Hahahah!!! Good one

By: Hahaha!
by: hahaJan 20, 2019 8:07:48 PM

accurate

By: haha
by: FactsJan 22, 2019 5:26:36 AM

Facts

By: Facts
#5  by: truth   

soooo true

By: truth
#6  by: ......   

SO TRUE

By: ......
#7  by: Fake News   

It is not just one PC. Every single frat loves DG. Their image is different than the other houses you mentioned. Maybe the girls you know are too "wholesome" for Kappa, TriDelt and APhi. They tend to like a different type than DG does.

By: Fake News
by: stopJan 27, 2019 7:10:17 PM

Haha dg

By: stop
by: haJan 27, 2019 9:01:55 PM

dg is crazy

By: ha
#8  by: LOL   

True

By: LOL
#9  by: Lmao   

Please dg do better half of you have slept with everyone in every frat and act like angels, get real !! Also you accept so many bad legacies that your pcs end up flipping half the time and don’t bash other houses just so you look better ... bye

By: Lmao
by: RealJan 28, 2019 2:36:38 PM

Keeping it real. Most have slept with every frat. Dying laughing at this. So true. Had to be said.

By: Real
by: LolJan 29, 2019 1:07:53 PM

Best comment I’ve read about dg ... dead

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.