facebook

gphi google doc exposed pt1

by: Yep

A girl in gphi got her house banned from expo for sharing this doc with pnms.
SORORITIES: See my personal guide here:
TOP TIER
Kappa Kappa Gamma (Kappa): They’re cool, they’re hot, and the people I know in that house are honestly really awesome. A house with a little more drama because everyone has quite a strong personality, but that’s what happens when you’ve got a lot of bad asses in one place. Also they dress really cute?? Girl where did you get those jeans??
Alpha Phi: My friends there are really cool and down to earth but they have disappeared off the face of the planet since joining lmao. A solid house with a similar badass vibe.
DG: These girls are super cute, super nice, and super preppy, which could get annoying if you’re not into that. If you consider yourself an all-around sorority girl tho, this is definitely the place for you. They are considered wifeys, and I dance with like all of them so of course I love them dearly, pep and all.

Posted By: Yep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

What an odd thing to do but shes not wrong about alpha phi theyre actually non existent i couldnt name 5 of them if i tried

By: Lol
by: ActuallyNov 14, 2018 12:01:37 PM

No I mean since my friends joined aphi I never see them anymore. Aphi has hot girls and the frats keep them busy. It’s just rude bc they drop all their “other” friends. They are too social for us, I guess

By: Actually
#2  by: Lmao   

Wow

By: Lmao
#3  by: Dg   

I’m dying. This is so fake. But you go kappa. Lmfao

By: Dg
by: What lol Nov 15, 2018 5:55:21 PM

Gphi lost their pc because it was linked to the girls google doc account so ?

By: What lol
#4  by: Lol   

Damn

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.