facebook

preferences

by: IndependentWoman

Just to preface, I’m an upperclassman, female, and not affiliated with any org. Obviously, since this is a site about rankings/reputations, I am going to be a bit biased. However, these rankings are in ABC order, not best to worst.

AXO: Have had nothing but good interactions with these girls. They are low maintenance, friendly, and seem to be the most ambitious out of any of the sororitys in this group. You don’t see as many girls in this group getting MRS degrees.

AGD: Some people (though not all) like to label this house alongside Theta as “undesirable.” Yes, they are definitely quirkier than most, but that’s not always a bad thing. In fact, it kinda demonstrates that they’re not all about keeping up with superficial appearances. Also really kind, sociable girls who genuinely seem to like each other.

AOPi: Have a reputation of being “wife material,” but I feel like you could correctly put that label on other sororitys as well. They have their fun, they have their involvement, and some are pretty, but they generally keep to themselves. You don’t hear much negative stuff about them.

APhi: This may just be me, but out of the “top” houses, I’ve found to like the girls in this house to be the nicest towards those outside the Greek community. Many are good looking and like to go out, and with that there may come some drama, but many people, especially frats like SAE, SigEp and Pike really like this house.

Part 2 in the replies

Posted By: IndependentWoman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umn   

Dumb post and you should feel bad about yourself

By: Umn
#2  by: .   

..... Where is part 2?

By: .
by: OPFeb 11, 2015 7:37:45 PM

The other two parts were reported/deleted. I know what I wrote (I referred to past scandals, etc.) and I get why they'd delete them, but I respect people who own their mistakes. Sad.

By: OP
by: PNMFeb 24, 2015 9:21:58 PM

Please post more.. just make sure it doesn't get deleted!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.