facebook

questions about umn frats

by: Curious

1. Which 3 frats are generally considered the most attractive?

2. Which 3 frats are considered to throw the best parties?

3. Which sororities hang out with the frats listed as answers to the top 2 questions?

4. Which frats do AOII and PiPhi hang out with?

I'm rushing and I liked both of these sororities but haven't heard much about them. So I'm curious.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?   

If fraternity guys are all that you are concerned about you should drop out of recruitment now, chapters want sisters, not poser who use greek letters to meet boys. The less you hear about sororities before going through recruitment, the better. Make your decision based off of which house's personality you fit best with, not which fraternities that they hang out with. If you choose based off of the attractiveness of the fraternities that the chapter hangs out with you will overlook the sisterhood that is the foundation of any sorority.

By: Seriously?
by: GophsSep 2, 2014 11:42:53 AM

Amen

By: Gophs
#2  by: sorority   

1. SigEp, EX, SAE

2. SAE, PIKE, EX

3. Mostly KKG, APhi, and Pi Phi but you can usually find girls from other houses at their parties.

4. AOII - Phi Psi, Pi Phi - SAE

By: sorority
#3  by: IMO   

AOII kinda bounces around, they go to parties at most frats. Pi phi tends to stick to SigEp, SAE, and Pike

By: IMO
by: Jerry Sep 9, 2014 4:53:53 PM

This is true. I even saw one at Beta once.

By: Jerry
#4  by: Minnesororityty   

If fraternities are the reason you're thinking about joining a house, don't. You should be joining to be part of a sisterhood, the friendships I've made through my house are indispensable to me. Besides, if your goal is to go and party at fraternities, you don't need to be Greek to do that.

By: Minnesororityty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.