--------
GPhi
AXO
--------
XO
AGD
--------
Theta

But really as long as you don't join AGD or Theta (mostly Theta) you are fine.

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^Good   

This list is accurate, but AXO and GPhi should be flipped around. It could be debated to have AOPi and DG tied too.

By: ^Good
#2  by: ^ yes but   

It's more like this:

Kappa/APhi
Pi Phi
----
DG/AOII
----
AXO
GPhi
----
XO
AGD
----
theta

Within the first two tiers (top 5), who's "best" changes based on who you ask. All of those top 5 houses are great; it could be debated that AOII and DG have way stronger and more genuine sisterhoods than the "top 3" houses, although a lot of that is based on rumor, so you never know. I have met great girls from every house on this campus, although Thetas tend to be a little awkward. That being said, follow your heart during rush, ladies!

By: ^ yes but
by: GophsAug 27, 2014 3:29:12 PM

AOII and DG & AXO and Gphi could be flipped around depending on what you want. Classy and smart and pretty? Gphi. Wild, crazy, pretty? AOII or DG. Bro, strong sisterhood, fun? AXO.

By: Gophs
#3  by: sorority   

Gphi definitely above AXO

By: sorority
by: sororityAug 27, 2014 3:26:12 PM

Also I if you knew a lot of gphis and AXOs (rather than just listen to random stuff) you'd put them both above AOII whose taken a major hit in the past two years

by: lolAug 27, 2014 4:07:49 PM

As a member of a fraternity, i will start off by saying i do in fact have respect for GPhi, however. To claim they/you are above AOPi is quite the joke. Also, contrary to what you said... they have definitely been on the uprise the last few years. However, instead of discussing amongst ourselves. Let's let the numbers/preffs tell you everything you need to know.

FOR GIRLS GOING THROUGH RECRUITMENT: don't follow graphs and tiers or any of that nonsense. Go to the house you feel most at home at. In the heart of even a theta they think they are number one on campus. So just surround yourself with where you are most comfortable and can get along with the most amount of sisters.

By: lol
by: sororityAug 27, 2014 4:16:15 PM

As a member of a fraternity, I respectfully disagree. However, it is all relative and based on who you know in what house.

Let's let the numbers tell you everything you need to know.

by: uhhhhhAug 28, 2014 12:35:47 AM

sorry but there is literally not way GPhi and AXO are above AOII. All are good houses, but that's just so not true.

By: uhhhhh
#4  by: Yes   

Definitely agree with this although gphi vs axo is more a personal preference

By: Yes
#5  by: Yes   

#6  by: Yes   

#7  by: TruthersonFord   

what does "top house" mean? If you're going by who goes out a lot and looks good, that's one thing but there is a lot more than that goes into which sorority you should be in for the next four years. Yeah, this ranking is an accurate based on historical precedent or just what you hear but what does that say? I guarantee you the person that made that ranking doesn't have a personal relationship with over half of the members in each of these houses, in which case they are just basing their opinion on rumors or what other people think. So before you say DG is above AOII, or Gphi is here, and Aphi is there, and Kappa is above XYZ, how are you actually determining that? Just based on what your older fraternity brothers say? A lot has changed. If you think APhi is the best because an older member told you that well guess what - stuff changes. Each pledge class makes up almost a third of each chapter. Make your own opinion and create your own set of criteria to determine which is your "top house."

And get off greek rank. If you're in a fraternity, chances are you don't even understand how sorority recruitment works. Please worry about other things, or get a hobby.

By: TruthersonFord
by: Thank youSep 5, 2014 10:46:57 AM

PLEASE READ THIS^ could not have said it better myself.

By: Thank you
#8  by: sororityty   

I do agree that rankings are stupid in a sense but as the person above me said, let the numbers do the talking.

By: sororityty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.