facebook

what are the stereotypes of the top 3 fraternities

by: Freshman Rushee

I've been told to look at SAE, PIKE, and SigEp. What are the stereotypes or thoughts on each house? And how hard is it to get a bid from them?

Posted By: Freshman Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek Community   

SAE's are rich and that shows with their house. They throw parties that get hot girls, but are occasionally weird or creepy.
PIKE gives bids to everyone that walks up during Rush Week. Chicks go to PIKE because they throw big parties. However, brotherhood in PIKE is not as strong as it is in other fraternities.
SigEP's house is close to Sorority Row, which is a huge plus for getting girls to party. However, they also give bids to everyone, so the quality of brotherhood is not the best.
Sincerely,
The Greek Community

By: Greek Community
by: Almost thereAug 5, 2014 11:23:38 AM

I agree partially. Pretty much nailed SAE without talking about only bidding kids from the west metro. I would say on average SigEp tends to bid a little more often than Pike and I would say after all the events of last year Pike's brotherhood is awfully strong. I'm a little biased because I go there a lot but they truly are one of the strongest brotherhoods I've seen on campus.

By: Almost there
by: yeahAug 5, 2014 3:41:55 PM

I would actually say that PIKE has one of the stronger brotherhoods campus. They definitely don't bid as much as other houses. For the most part they have both quality and quantity if you ask me but that might just be the guys that I know. Otherwise SAE and Sig Ep are pretty accurate.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.