Middle Tier:
Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Chi Omega, Gamma Phi Beta, Chi Omega

Bottom Tier:
Alpha Gamma Delta, Phi Mu, Kappa Alpha Theta

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

dg is not top tier. It is considered middle tier at best. A lot of weird girls in it and relations aren't very good

By: no
by: ??Jul 14, 2022 10:33:41 PM

umm what? dgs definitely considered top tier here

By: ??
by: ?Jul 15, 2022 7:36:15 PM

Dgs 100% top tier

By: ?
by: lolJul 19, 2022 6:08:43 PM

DG is not top tier lmao. No one thinks that. And the only relation they have is with like Phi Psi at best..

By: lol
by: Yup!Jul 27, 2022 10:09:13 AM

Yeah no DG is definitely a mid house

By: Yup!
#2  by: Dude’s opinion   

Kkg is best, then pi phi and aphi tied for second

By: Dude’s opinion
by: TruthJul 15, 2022 6:33:57 PM

Oops, I should’ve included that they aren’t in any particular order in the tiers. I just wanted to rank the sororities via tiers://

By: Truth
#3  by: Relevant for 2022   

Pi Phi is better than DG but both are probably top tier under this system. KKG is top here even though they are the house of mean girls. DG is second in mean girl reputation.

The last two pledge classes for AOpi were not good. AOpi used to be a top house here but they get a little worse every year and gave weird girls bid during informal recruitment. They are definitely middle tier but maybe even lower mid within that tier. Gamma Phi is definitely the leader of the mid tier.

XO did great in recruitment the last 2 years pulling them out of lower tier but many have dropped and their most recent members aren't super happy in the house per my roommate who is a XO. Tough to predict where this house is going but they won't lose their mid-tier status.

AGD got a really cute, social pledge class last year and many girls are from Chicago and out East. I think another strong pledge class puts them in mid tier too if they are not already there. They are the most expensive house to join so not sure if that's a factor.

PM is a new chapter that doesn't have a house but they still attract good girls. I'd love to see them get a house so they could be more competitive. I now girls like them but don't want to join a sorority that doesn't have a house.

By: Relevant for 2022
by: mean girlsJul 16, 2022 2:44:58 PM

aphi is definitely the house of mean girls, but honestly all of the top tier houses are full of mean girls…

By: mean girls
by: YawnJul 18, 2022 3:41:45 PM

Thank you but no. Umn greek life suffers a lot because no one gives a f.ck about it. The mean girls will learn their lessons by learning that college is college and high school is high school. Their impact is no impact. They will drop out within 2 years. It doesn’t matter if you are aphi or aoii material. We do not care.

By: Yawn
by: ummmJul 23, 2022 8:16:36 PM

@Yawn. You care enough to be on this site and commenting. Sorry that you are so bitter.

By: ummm
#4  by: Thank you but no   

Thank you but no. You better stay active on your own careers

By: Thank you but no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.