facebook

rushing snu, sig chi, etc

by: Madden

I plan to rush snu, sig chi, and maybe delt or dke next year as an upperclassman.. I know I’m old I never got into Greek li

Will any of these places bid upperclass or it’s a turn off? And if so which frat is least choosy with bids

Posted By: Madden
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Doubt it   

Frats usually don’t bid upperclassman especially ones that get a lot of pnms.. I’d say sig chi and snu wouldn’t offer a bid

By: Doubt it
#2  by: Hmm   

Good question. there’s a big difference between those houses and Sig chi in size and where they are in the social scene. I would say rush the rest as they’re smaller and would probably fit you better (Not a bad thing at all). However I’m pretty sure Sig chi has a dude who is 25😂 and ik for fact they have rushed upperclassmen before.

By: Hmm
by: -Apr 25, 2022 6:27:54 PM

The upperclassmen are usually friends of members so don’t bank on that

By: -
#3  by: Madden   

So would y’all say rush then next year or find something else? I know many people have rushed as an upperclassmen but I’m also not sure if the frats want upperclassmen

By: Madden
by: umn greekMay 19, 2022 5:31:02 PM

I say absolutely go for it. Rush every single house you are remotely interested in. Absolutely no harm in rushing and meeting guys in all the houses. You’ll find guys that you connect with and chances are they’ll agree and give you a bid, age doesn’t matter

By: umn greek
#4  by: B   

Sig chi will bid upper classmen. Has happened many times

By: B

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.